“My boys and I had a really good guardian angel,” said an emotional Catherine Mayes on Facebook. “Lives are so much more important than possessions. I've been very lucky that this did not happen when I was driving. On autopilot, I have my sons off the wagon passed, get away from the danger.”
And that the risk was definitely there, as is to be seen on the video. Because Mayes had problems with her car battery, she had a portable hulpbatterij on the passagierszetel are in difficulties yet to start. When she had her car parked to the children to go to the park, clapping the battery open and she heard a hissing sound. In a few minutes would have her car on fire. Luckily that was enough time for Mayes to her peutertje of 20 months, Tommy, and her baby of only five months, Hunter, to save.