to increase the proportion Of renewable electricity wagered the last of the S-MP government for more money and more favorable, rules for solar cells. They allocated just over sek 900 million per year in the period 2018-2020, and increased support from 20% to 30% of the investment costs for individuals.
Bet gave a record number of pv installations. When the new rules started to apply to more than trefaldigades aid applications. In 2018, was added 18.665 applications, the year before the number was just under 6,000.
"Overall, the interest for solar cells great and it is a market that has increased every year since some time back," says Sara Grettve, analyst renewable electricity in the Swedish energy agency.
that the money that had been earmarked for 2018 is not enough. This meant that many had to wait on the new money that would come in 2019. Currently, there are about 12,500 in applications that have not yet been granted support.
But then came the elections in september, which was followed by several more months without a new government. In the budget from the Conservatives and Christian democrats who voted in the december half the money to the solcellstödet – 900 million crowns was 436 million. In addition, the proposed amended rules for the installationsbidraget so that the level was lowered from 30 per cent to 15 per cent of the investment cost. But the intensity is not determined in the budget, but of the regulation, which only the government can change.
the Budget became a cold shower for the thousands of households because the money is not nearly enough to anyone who requested assistance.Image 1 of 2 ”If the circumstances change during the current period, we feel disappointed,” said Roland Johansson, who lives in Hagstorp together with Lissette Johansson. Photo: Tomas Ohlsson Slide 2 of 2 Photo: Tomas Ohlsson Slideshow
just north of Kungälv, sweden belongs to those who are now waiting for a reply.
– If the circumstances change during the current period, we feel disappointed. In a system with contributions that are already running, should the rules and conditions, continue to run which were in force when the decision was made, and the investment was made, " says Roland Johansson.
– Support was part of the incentives made to we decided to bet on the solar cells. For our part, it would be 37.500 sek, if you would get back 30 per cent of the investment. The whole package went on 125.000 sek.
with 5.900 watts of power. Now in February when the sun is low and the snow has covered the plant is supplied is not much, but according to calculations, should give of 5,500 kWh/year, half the annual consumption.
Their application was submitted to the county administrative board in Västra Götaland in the middle of August, they have received message that quota for the year 2018 was filled and their applications would be left to the money that would come in 2019. Now, it is uncertain what happens.
– It might be 15% or possibly nothing, but it was the deployment of the M and Kd presented. Now we have new government. The green party may be the battle for the solar cells when they put the new budget in the spring, " says Roland Johansson.
– Hope is the last thing that abandons you, they wont say.
the ride to the money in the vårändringsbudget presented in a couple of months. In the agreement reached in January between the social democrats, the Greens, the Liberals and the Centre party, under paragraph 24: ”It shall be easier and more profitable to invest in renewable energy for their own use, for example, in photovoltaic and thermal solar energy, or wind energy at sea or on land.”
How the budget discussions around the solcellstödet goes is unclear. According to Fredrik Persson, press officer of the energy minister Anders Ygeman (S), there are as yet no reply. But at least two parties want to push for more money is already in our.
– From the Green party page, there will of course be one of our absolute top priorities in the budget process in the future, " says Lorenz Tovatt, spokesperson in energy and climate issues for the MP.
Rickard Nordin are on the same track:
"For our part, we want to increase the support so that it pushed for more money, it is unreasonable that those who have sought not to get anything at all," he says.
" Then it is up to the government to issue a regulation on how the percentage should look like, which has the M and KD said 15 per cent and until there is something else decisions so this is what it's like to be implemented. But the important thing is to shoot for the new money so that people do not entirely without, it would be a jätteproblem.
to apply for the investment aid can even the green Party think that it will be lower than 30%.
– We do not close the door. We wanted to have a generous level of support in the initial stage of the market, and it has demonstrably worked. Therefore, we can discuss to lower themselves to the level of support, " says Lorenz Tovatt.
the photovoltaic business has previously claimed that they would rather see a lower support which is enough for more.
– the Advantage to reduce the intensity of the aid is that the money is enough for many more installations. The downside is that some may feel cheated if they applied for aid intensity of 30%, however, just may, for example, 15 per cent. But the alternative is that many solcellsköpare are at risk of being without money and dissatisfaction will be even greater, says Johan Lindahl, the Swedish Solar energy.
" We think the price decrease of pv modules which have taken place during the autumn, as a result of a continued global price and technology development, together with the EU tariffs on chinese pv modules was eliminated, can compensate for a reduced intensity so that the financial not be such a big difference for solcellsköparen. Therefore, advocated the we a gradual phasing out of solcellsstödet. We believe that soon the market can stand on their own legs.