– Ros-si-ja! Ros-si-ja!
the scream of the storm and peter's Krestovstki stadium created a human mass was so amazing, that no lions player had never experienced anything like it. Notified the public volume 71 381 is by far the greatest ever Finnish playing do s their own match.
– Around a lot of people, marvel at lions skipper Juuso Hietanen .
No of course not never have been playing around a big audience – and yes, that noise I heard. These are unique stuff.
Last summer's football world cup for the construction of the stadium roof was closed, which made it closer to the arena, where the sound circled and echoed.
unfortunately, the audience didn't get to see hockey drama, as the game off the wagon already in the second period.Paralysis
the Russian olympic hero's Kirill Kaprizovin goal minutes before the first erätaukoa ate the Finnish soul. It granted the head coach Jukka Jalonen .
– When we have the lead after the first period of paint or two, but we were losing, so somehow it immobilized, Jalonen sighed.
– of Course, Russia raised the level.
So it really did. The hosts pass on the attacks one after the other, and the network swung. When the 3-0 - and 4-0-paint you get on the board the second batch of mid-only 42 seconds, the game was over.
– the Bad outnumbered, a lot of losing to start-ups, Jalonen your list of minuses.
– in the first round should have put Russia in a difficult situation by doing one or two goals to the good place."We can't"
the Second batch was terrible to watch. Russia ran a balanced five moths than dominance.
– We can't have been any more right to attack. We had to defend almost the whole batch and a little väsytimme ourselves in it, Hietanen said.
I Was supposed to get more of them from the jell-o shots off and keep the puck in.
as well As the captain Hietanen that head coach Jalonen praised profusely not only the atmosphere also framework, although ice Hietanen a bit gutted with the words "okay".
– Yes it reel quite a lot of bounce. Got to be awake, it won't bounce around the stage with more than. But surprisingly good was the ice in such circumstances.SKA:to and ZSKA:to
0-5-loss is a rude ass to take, but it is good to remember that russia's EHT tournament in Finland has traditionally been experiment team – so this time too. Was accompanied by as many as eight first-time law.
the Russian name of the list was the best possible. Only Pavel Datsyuk dropped out, he, too, due to injury.
– they have a good team, that is in practice together from morning to night, when a group is assembled for two to follow the team, and they don't team a lot of change, Jalonen notes.
He meant that the vast majority of the Russian national team to represent the club level KHL's giant st. Petersburg SKA and Moscow ZSKA:ta. Yesterday in the assembly had six players in these two suurseura outside.
– They have settled in great condition. We don't like to be you.Erratic
the lions in the tournament can be summed up with the word fickle. It lost 3-0-lead the Czech republic against the rise of the Sweden game, two goals to guarantee the victory and in the end completely to the Russian's feet.
It was a negative thing, that we didn't get in any game a full 60-minute performance, Jalonen lamented.
– it's still not enough, but we got good experience for new players.
He calculated that the fall season in two EHT tournaments played a total of 16 first-time law.
– the majority of them is such that they are able to play in the future.
the Name Jalonen did not agree to mention.Russia rolled over Finland. Here's Mikhail Grigorenko beat 5-0-end readers. AOP