BBQ fries with pit:
4 waxy potatoes
4 spring onions, in rings
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garam masala-herbs
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
100 ml sour cream
salt and pepper
Grilled aspergespiesjes with bacon and thyme:
8 green asparagus
6 slices smoked bacon, in the length halved
bunch of thyme
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons honey
1 tsp chili pepper-herbs
salt and pepper
1. Wash potatoes and cut in slices of ½ cm. Scoop them with a dash of olive oil, the paprika, garam masala and parsley and season with pepper and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Grill the slices of potatoes until golden brown and cooked on the barbecue or in the grill pan. Sprinkle it on after the grill with cayenne pepper. Serve the spicy fries with some sour cream. Sprinkle with the spring onion.
1. Cut the hard bottom part of the asparagus away. Cut them in pieces of 3 cm. Press the garlic and pour in a splash of olive oil. Season with pepper and salt. Place the pieces of asparagus in the garlic oil and let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Take 2 aspergestukken, garnish with a sprig of thyme on and roll a halved piece of bacon around. Secure with a wooden skewer. So make about 12 appetizers. Grease them all around with some honey.
3. Grill the asparagus in for 15 minutes, until golden brown on the barbecue or grill pan. Time them regularly. Sprinkle before serving with some chili peppers.
Prefer white asparagus? Make an impression with the white gold!
do you Want the recipes and articles of NINA COOK in your mailbox? subscribe to our newsletter!