startled in the middle of the night.
He saw the tv images of how his son Aarne Talvitie grimacing in agony and limping knee, holding the bench.
Talvitie sat down on the bench, but only for a moment. Booth called.
– we Thought that maybe it (the knee) will be somehow mending the heap at halftime, that Aarne would get to play, Tuija time she and her husband, Aarnen father Thomas atmosphere.
They followed the Vancouver events Espoo-homes.
the Second installment in the Talvitie, Young lion of the captain, tried to return to the finals of the crippled, one-legged warrior.
He saw that he was careful not to, the foot the whole time. But your spot on the team. For a moment did not become the kind of vibe that this it crashes. We were sure that Finland will take.Tough guy!
And so the English took the. the Bebe in Agility brush of gold paint time of 58.34. From the bench the rest of the game encouraged role, followed Talvitie went as the skipper to pick up the championship trophy and lifted it in the air roar with.
the 19-year-old from espoo-follow English-reel of the canon in the Janne out of the Ditch (1987), Pasi petri equal (1998), Sam Teräväistä (2014) Mikko Rantasta (2016) as a player, which has served the young world championship gold medal team as captain.
– we Are awful proud of the boys, Tuija Talvitie said.
– He has done a pretty shocking amount of work. And when Aarne something to decide, then yes he will do that. Sometimes you can't help but wonder where he time and again draws its motivation.
the Case is a natural leader type.
He's a tough guy and having this kapteeniuden serious. He does so much work than you ever will be able, the mother said.
Two years ago, Talvitie was 18-year-old national team captain in Slovakia, playing in the world championships. The road took even the finals, but the united states was better 4-2.
the Father and mother were present Poprad.
the disappointment was palpable. Now Aarne put the message, that they take revenge – that second time is not lost.Penn state tuija Talvitie works in a conflict resolution organisation CMI's director of operations. Tiina Somerpuro
Talvitie is unknown breakthrough player. Bull-like striker to take the place of their first in a chain of Rasmus Copper and Alexy Heponiemen alongside and was Heponiemen after Finland, the second-best point man in a seven-game balance at 4+3=7.
Unknown Talvitie is, therefore, that he left the blues was A young years ago to study in the united states, upon the renowned Penn State university.
the Parents were in the word.
– we Are at home a lot of stressed that the degree should be, Tuija-mama told me.
Hockey has its own risks. It was also seen as now, that is not required than one hard wallop or dangerous injury and a career can be in it. Has to be a plan B.
When Penn State opened its doors, the choice was clear.
– It is both academic and hockey program pool hard level of the university. The ideal combination for a young man and our family values the best possible option, Tuija Talvitie said.
Major Aarne selects the next semester.Will solve
Tuija Talvitie working with the president Martti Ahtisaari - based conflict resolution organisation CMI's director of operations.
– we'll talk about them in the circles a lot of strategic intent. Things are always people to catch up. What people start, they are also able to stop.
I Want to farm is terrible of great importance throughout life. Do they want peace? Do we want to win the world championship? These are simple and human things.
Human is also to celebrate the achieved. Aarne Talvitie hurtle yesterday gold figure. The parents had not received his son on the phone.
– we Put the message that there must be quite a exporting of guys. Agreed, that the treatment will contact you then, when the situation has calmed down a bit, Tuija-she laughed.
the Next day of the program is still open.
Hardly there feet played with for a while. That means more time to studies.Aarne Talvitie 10-year-old Blues junior. AARNE winter road FAMILY home, the album on the Finnish world championship gold medal was celebrated all over Finland on Saturday night. IL-TV