Derby's visit to Carrow Road.
Norwich looked like winning the match Teemu Pukki 81. minutes 3-2-paint.
It was a little strange that at the same moment, when the ball goes in the goal, so the light goes out, Santa told me.
– Then we wondered for a moment what happened. The judge put it all inside. There were, waiting, whether to continue the game.
Derby benefited from the delay.
I got the lamp back in shape. Came back to the field. The opponent hit them a couple of goals, which has in the past been our strength the end of the game, Santa said.
Derby won 4-3 with two quick goals on the yard lights.
Santa made a match with two goals.football christmas
football christmas was a santa for another. Also Celticissä he got to play on christmas.
Norwichille accumulate four matches in ten days of christmas burned over district. Pukki scored three goals, including fresh-I think it was blackburn's embedding 86. minutes at away.
He got to spend christmas with my family. Close come from finland to England.
I Was in practice, Finnish christmas, Santa tell me.
christmas eve was we free. After the game the pace hard. The new year was celebrated in the hotel. I went to bed before the year turned.premier league?
Santa doesn't believe the January transfer period to touch her in any way.
– the Full focus is on here, he said.
Norwich rose requires almost perfect for the spring season.
– of course it made a job, Santa said the premier league dream.
That would be just the best, if he were to succeed to rise this season. Get this gang out there to play. I've liked so much to be here, and the family is like.winning goal
Santa is 15 osumallaan championship's third top scorer shared through brent ford Neal Maupay .
scoring the top men are 16 direct hit Aston Villa Tammy Abraham and Sheffield united's Billy Sharp .
Santa has recorded four goals assists. The winning goal is born seven championship series.
He took tehoihinsa professional man with a calmness.
I've never wondered many goals I came here to do. I wasn't expecting this many at this stage. Of course I'm really happy with how the season has gone from your. I hope now I can continue with the same pace or nearly the same pace at least and help the team, Santa told me.the back post for moritz Leitner, Tim Krul and Teemu Pukki are Norwich key players. AOP
according to him, the fifteen of paint from a big part of it is born in the penalty area in the first or second touch.
– There are some, what I am able to get to the back post for the stupid. They have become little more than I usually career. I have been in the right place, Santa said.
– Have them come lose once in awhile, but maybe it's been a little bit better level than earlier in the career that I have been more confident in those places.
He estimates he played more evenly, and he kept their level as a good match to another.
Santa pictures Norwich Daniel Farken the player close to your manager, who knows how to give appropriate criticism.
I really Like his style. He has got us to play really well.Condition
since August Santa has played in 32 matches and made 19 goals in all competitions, including the national team, including. Rear thigh strain didn't like him for a long time on the sidelines.
the Explanation is simple.
I'm in good shape. There are some games become, some intermediate games, that I may not have been such a blow, he said.
– Personally, I couldn't very well. There hasn't been anything long maalittomia episodes. I've been able to keep a pretty good level, but it is hard. Not quite such a pace I had before. Is required some getting used to, but yes it's used pretty well.
Santa said he liked the championship series.
– Pretty much anyone can beat anyone. A lot happens – we go from end to end. Note that this is a football nation. Everywhere is pretty much the audience and a good atmosphere.
Carrow Road sees the Finnish. Premier league fever is still burning in the city.
Myself – I recognize that it is time that many games left. We're a little over halfway only. Keep going and focus on every game that workout. Through it the results will come, Santa said.Best years
In 2018 was a Buck a career-best to date. Paints born in 32 in all competitions including. Especially in the autumn season, the power knocked out.
a Great year. A lot of goals, a certain. It's a good thing. However, in a new place I get to play well and I got the responsibility and the result, he said.
– a Bit annoying when the whole season wondering, that little mess was Brøndbyn with the championship.
Santa thank the Danish years the possibility of play in England and reach the rise to the premier league.
– so I can Get good confidence here and good training period to less than. I got a lot of responsibility from the outset, Santa told me.
– at the very beginning I got a couple of goals. It's got a good vibe.
He name of the season so far valuable to most paint their Championship matches Millwall and Boltonia.
– the two last-minute winning goal to come most to mind – maybe not best goal, but it's the vibe, what, Santa said.
the Player-agent Teemu Turunen mentioned the Santa's last minute hits one of the causes of firm physical condition.
– It is true. The Preseason was really hard. They put the players in shape. It is noticed by the whole team, that can be quite last minute. That's probably due to that we are pretty much at the end to score a goal.
Norwich is played in a series of 12 away matches in a row undefeated.