– Start of the stock market has been rock-solid and, to start with, it has to do with the fact that the stock market was so depressed after the weak end of 2018. It has become a proper bounce up, " says Johanna Litter, sparekonom at Avanza.
another reason for the rising curve is the expected slowdown in global economic activity seems to have stopped by a tad.
In the autumn saw the fall out to be a fact. In recent times, including China and Germany surprised with better statistics than expected.
the strong stock market is sentiment from the central banks, with the u.s. central bank in the lead, " says Johanna Litter.
– the Federal Reserve left an unexpected soft information in the march and said that there will be no interest rate hikes during the rest of the year. It has become a pacesetter, she says.
the Rise in interest rates had meant that there existed the option for investors to place money in the stock market, but the option has now been toned down.
– Not very much talk of rising interest rates, and this has given the stock exchange a new injection, describes Johanna Litter.Link to the graphics
Another factor that is already included in the courses, according to avanza's sparkekonom, is that the U.S. and China will succeed in getting a trade agreement and end the conflict, which hung, and still hangs like a dark cloud over the global economy's prospects.
In many respects, has the interpretation been positive of the statistics and news that are presented in the year.
– If there was a negative prevail in the autumn, so it has been changed, and now interpreted, the most positive, " says Johanna Litter.
– You can't expect 17 percent per quarter as we have had so far this year. There will be downs during the periods. Toddlers 'truce becomes corporate quarterly reports coming out soon," says Johanna Litter.
Will fjolårsvinsterna then switched? How does the intake look like? The answers to those questions will govern how the market goes.
First off, Handelsbanken and Ericsson on Wednesday. Subsequently, the engineering company Sandvik on Thursday.
– in particular, Sandvik will be an important indication of how it goes for the big, economically sensitive industrial companies. It is now the cards are placed on the tables, " says Johanna Litter.
Read also: Klädjättens profit higher than expected