the 2019 edition of the snooker WORLD tournament let's go for interesting setups.
top of the World has an unprecedented width, and the top players are tougher than ever. Despite this, the forthcoming world cup-tournament most favorite is the same as so many years before: Ronnie O'sullivan . 43-year-old species legend of the last world championship it's been six long years.
– the expected value is pretty good. Now he doesn't have for some time been visible excesses. It seems that he is playing in a tournament like a tournament, every shot seriously. Installation on the basis of he is the clear favorite, Eurosport snooker commentator Aki Kauppinen thought was the evening paper.
Last season, he lost to Elliot Slessor , a young guy, two times. Then came the feeling that there was no man with a winner attitude. Over the last months however, nothing suggests that O'sullivan would have slept through the night very well.
O'sullivan has competed in this season sparingly, but the trail has been devastating. Five-time world champion has played just ten tournament and won half of them. Throughout the season the balance is 38 wins, five losses. At the end of march O'sullivan rose Tour Championship -tournament winning world number one for the first time since 2010.Poisonous alakaavio
in Advance O'sullivan's toughest challengers are the world's list of four and 2010 world champion Neil Robertson as well as the world list of the seven Judd Trump , which still pursues a first world championship title. Also last year, the masters, three-time world champion Mark Selbyä can not in any case leave.
the latter Two are O’Sullivan with wild alakaaviossa.
There is also Mark Allen , who is this season's rankings high, and Ding Junhui . It alakaavio is pretty toxic. A possible quarterfinal encounter of the O'sullivan-Trump would be the time expected. It would be a bad place O'sullivan alike, Kauppinen says.
– Yläkaavion Robertson has played this year very well, though he has lost O'sullivan. He is just equally bad as Trump.Surprises in store?
Even if your favorites are in advance thinking, as quite clear, Kauppinen stressed that the championship tournament can no longer in 2019 to leave the jacket open for any matches.
I can't fucking take it, can't! Of course, if O'sullivan is at your basic level, James Cahill can beat him, even if the good guy is. And if O'sullivan wins Cahill, he's not gonna lose in the second round of Stephen Maguire or , Tian Pengfei .
Selby to play the first round of the top talented Zhao xintong yuan . Selby is a nasty opponent and a tough competitor. He is a favorite, but if Xintong will be able to play like he played in the qualifiers, Selby must play damn well. If Selby did not play well, he will not win. The level at which Selby has been playing, might not be enough.
Delicious encounters found in tons of other matches.
– a Good surprise in the first round could come to the Create Hong and Shaun Murphy match. Or I don't know if it's a surprise, namely if Murphy plays like he has this season played, Honghao can fucking easily surprise him. Rating on the basis it would be a surprise.
– Stuart Bingham does not clear easily Graeme Dottin . the David Gilbert is placed, but I don't count him in any way, your favorite Joe Perry . the Mark Williams – Martin Gould is easy to assess the all round match, while Williams is the reigning champion. the Jack Lisowski against Ali Carter ... Aah, damn it. I don't really put their own house Lisowska beat on as much as I love him.the Feel against experience
When the type of the peak is wider than ever, the surprises are more likely than just possible. Kauppinen also recalls the fact that qualifying through the world cup tournament get with the players is a good match for the feel.
– Qualifiers through the players have played three matches best of 19 format, and conditions have been roughly the same as Cruciblessa. It gives karsijoille a damn good chance. This is how it has always been, but now the level has been widening. Qualifiers go through to get are damn good players. They have a small advantage.
on the other Hand, experienced players have played in his career a lot of long matches. They have a history behind it. Although the qualifying tournament for the solution of the game would be so exciting to play, it is never so tough as to play in Sheffield, something a world champion.
Although Kauppinen believes strongly in the O’Sullivan, she is not completely sure about how the five-time world champion will be able to clarify the situation, where the opponent hanging for a long time with him.
– This always figuring O’Sullivan related that how she was doing. It is not the case, that he would be the world's best player. If you go to Sheffield and asks who is the world's best player, no one would give the other answer as O'sullivan. He is definitely the best in the world. This doesn't mean that he wins. He has the best chance to win, but how he plays these tight matches, when you start to be two episodes, three episodes?
– If able to struggle to O’Sullivan, he is unprepared, though normally it is thought that the difference will become clear in a longer game. If someone finds a difference in one, two in the frame, the match can go at the end of the fucking interesting. And even if someone claims that O'sullivan exciting, I don't think it would be this. When the match goes tight, tensions are beginning to feel. And when you play several episodes, it's not a cliché, that every period has its own competition.