the Finnish circled the track 114 times, but the test ended Raikkonen in respect gloomily, as the veteran of the Alfa Romeo froze the track in the first corner, just minutes before the testing time ended. Raikkonen was Monday lap time in fifth fastest.
the Best pace on the first test day have the ferrari of Sebastian Vettel , the bottom of which-time to recorded reading was 1.18,161. The German was also hard driver lap measured by the number of, as he toured the Montmelón motor speedway for 169 times.
Raikkonen missed vettel's top time 1,301 seconds. Test the lap time is not sure you might want to pull yet very profound conclusions, because the team may test very different things.
it was Monday the eighth fastest, but he circled the track in just 69 times. In the afternoon he made room in the garage to his comrade Lewis Hamilton . The reigning world champion answered the day ninth in the faster period of time.
1. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, 1m18.161 - 169 laps
2. Carlos Sainz, McLaren, +0.397 - 119 laps
3. Romain Grosjean, Haas, +0.998 - 65 laps
4. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, +1.265 - 124 laps
5. Kimi Räikkonen, Alfa Romeo, +1.301 - 114 laps
6. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, +1.474 - 77 laps
7. Sergio Perez, Racing Point, +1.783 - 30 rounds
8. Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes , +1.966 - 69 laps
9. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, +1.974 - 81 laps
10. Nico Hulkenberg, Renault, +2.819 - 64 rounds
11. Daniel Ricciardo, Renault, +2.822 - 44 lapsthe evening journal sports reporter Ville-Veikko Power and F1-special reporter Janne Palomäki discussed in the studio Kimi Raikkonen coming through 2019, the sight of the sauber of bread.