at 5.30 to start the game with the most interesting players are certainly the United states Jack Hughes and Finnish Bebe in Agility . The youngster will be reserved most likely next summer, the NHL's booking conference numbers 1 and 2.
Hughes ' play is, admittedly, still a little uncertain, as he has been on the sidelines of the U.S. in the previous two matches because of injury. Yankee coach Mike Hastings hinted, however, nhl.'s interview with Hughes in the back of the pack against Finland.
– Both of these young men know how to make the game, when there is a need. They have the ability to turn the game in your team's favor, NHL Central Scoutingin director Dan Marr praise your youngster.
the Man wants to remind you, however, that both are still ”underage” for this tournament.
– Last years youth world championship has been a tournament where the booking aged players have been able to show talenttinsa and abilities, but it is still a 19-year-old players in the tournament. It just underlined how special these two 17-year-old promises are.”Forget the competition”
Kakon and Hughes ' reference brings to mind Patrik Laine and experience is presented Matthews between the race of the tip reservations from three years ago. Laine feel Kakon, for they have been practicing during the summer in the same outfit.
my advice would be to just have fun and not be worrying about the competition. When you work hard and play well, all will notice how good you are. If you are better than someone else, people will notice it. When the team wins, everyone is going to see the stars, Laine instruct.
Laine won three years ago, the young world championship gold medal and knocking more points than Matthews, but despite the american striker were booked draft number one. Youth world championships are not just everything.
It's not the end of the world, if someone makes more points than you. I'm not in the way you think, Matthews said.
– the aim of the course to do their best, but after that I wanted to get a good end of the season, because the youth world championships are the only mid-season, Matthews recalls.Big bets
Finland and the United states in facing big bets. The winner of the match ranked in the B-block in place for 1-2. In this case, the semi-finals against the set would be either Switzerland or the Czech republic. Finland-USA match, the loser of the turn, the left B-strand of three, and facing the quarter-finals to Russia or Canada.
It's been a lot of talk. It's a big game. I just want to play the way I can and help the team, Deuce said modestly, through an interpreter in the nhl.'s.
the Finnish assistant coach Tom Box is a hard credit Kakkoon in an important game.
– it seems to Me that such games are pushing him to play better. It doesn't bother him. He is at his best when the pressure is on, so I think he's playing well, the Box estimates.Deuce, winning the last
Went to Tuesday morning in the game no matter how, Marr predicted that both super talent for a bright future.
Hughes is very skillful, attack in the direction of talented center fielder, who will play the game quickly. He has excellent peliäly and the ability to perform the peak swing at the same time, when he does around any of the players better.
– the Deuce has a bigger power striker, who is playing effectively and in the middle of the wing, where he gets to introduce the game-making skills. Peliäly and skills, combined with the size and strength to give him the opportunity to influence in all situations, Marr sees.
the Deuce, and Hughes faced the last time in April, less than 18 years of the world cup finals. At that time Finland won the match 3-2.
the Deuce, won the world championship, but Hughes won the championship scoring 12 points. TPS-striker ranked scoring in the third, ten power lbs.
in This tournament the Deuce, has made three game power 1+2. Hughes has played only in the United states in the opening game, where he fed one of the paint.
English-united states-the match starts at 5.30. Yle TV2 will show the game live.