Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured John Roberts Donald Trump Capitol Rotunda Tony Finau Huckabee

reads.

Patient got too strong anaesthesia by mistake
"The Patient was too strong stunning mistakes"

"A patient in Blekinge accidentally got local anesthesia that were twice as strong than what routine prescribes, write the Blekinge läns tidning."

"It was after a surgery to which the patient reacted strongly with the concern and muskelpåverkan. At first it was thought that he was allergic to the anesthetic."

"the Event is notified to the Inspection for health care (Ivo) according to lex Maria."

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.