According to Nike, there is a secret weapon that many top athletes – from basketters to athletes into their sports programs: yoga. To them on that level, picks up the brand out with various initiatives so that athletes can take full advantage of their yoga session.
First and foremost, there is the sportcollectie that has been specifically designed for yoga. For both women and men. In addition, it provides Nike new yogawork-outs in their Training Club app. The work-outs are divided by purpose that people want to achieve. Think of more power, stability, endurance or flexibility.
Ryan Flaherty, Senior Director, sportswear at Nike, following the collection of 5 reasons why every athlete to yoga would need to do:
1. Through yoga, the nervous system in the quiescent mode rightly so, as you can even during intense training, take a rest.
2. Of the improve your coordination until you strengthen and balance, yoga has many benefits that can only contribute to better performance on the sports field.
3. Yoga has a positive influence on the blood flow and reduces the recovery time so your muscles is much more effective to restore and rebuild.
4. Yoga can also serve as a form of stretching, although it is much more fun than the traditional stretching exercises.
5. Through yoga, you learn your pelvis better control, which is an important essential component for any athlete.
The collection is now available in the shop and on nike.com.