– It is part of our mission to help people to do right, and in this case, there is so much uncertainty about what will happen and when, we go out with this information, " says Erika Karlsson at the Customs administration's press service.
If no new announcement comes over the next week leave the Uk the EU without an agreement on 12 april, and would immediately begin to be covered by the customs regulations that apply to countries outside the union.
" Just that it starts to apply directly can be a bit problematic. For example, you could have ordered an item from the Uk before Brexit, but if the goods have not had time to leave the country may apply customs fees, " says Erika Karlsson.
private Swedish investors would notice a hard Brexit most, according to the Customs service. The second applies particularly to entry and exit of goods when traveling.
According to Erika Karlsson should swedes who have cars or boats in the Uk also think about trying to take home these before Brexit, if you want to make sure to avoid extra charges.
Here is the whole Customs list:
• All distance with countries outside the EU are subject to Swedish vat regardless of the value of the goods.
• Customs fees may apply if you buy goods that cost more than 1,600 dollars.
• Medications, you may not bring into Sweden via the mail or packages from a country outside the EU.
• Have you shopped outside the EU, you may import free of duty goods to the value of 4.300 sek if you travel by air or ferry. If you are travelling in any other way is equivalent to the amount of 3000 sek. Keep in mind that you need to declare goods exceeding these amounts.
• if you enter in the EU with more than 10,000 euros in cash you should declare the money.
• Alkoholinförsel from a country outside the EU is limited to 1 litre of spirits, 4 litres of wine and 16 litres of beer.
• the Limit for tobacco products is 200 cigarettes.
• For you to hunt or compete, and travel with firearms between the uk and a country outside the EU, special rules apply. Special rules also apply if you buy or sell a weapon to a country outside the EU.
• When you travel to Sweden with your dog or cat from a country outside the EU, special rules apply.
• With some exceptions, you may not bring animal products such as meat and dairy products to the EU if you do not have permission for it.
• You may not bring in the so-called ”Cites-objects”, which are endangered animals and plants or products made from animals and plants that are endangered.
• the Personal property is called flyttsaker, which it is possible to get exemptions for. For more information about what applies when moving to and from a country outside the EU are on Customs ' website.
on the other way at a hard Brexit, for example, by fluctuations in the stock market or the new rules for companies which, in turn, can lead to changes in the prissättningar.
Brexit a ghost for the Swedish exportbolag
Dover prepares for the hard Brexit
Theresa May are asking the EU for more time