”Fortunately, there wasn't social media.”
the quip from, I often hear, when someone in a top athlete or criticism received national coach times past.
some of the message flood, and lightning-like spread rumors cause headaches to a long line of NHL-agent for Rick Curran .
– Social media and blog in so many misunderstandings, he said.
– Especially the young players and their parents out there looking for information - and it is a big challenge for us on this day.
40 years experience Curran trying to assure the protection way, how he knows things to be, because he knows all the NHL clubs GM:s, but rumors strength is still difficult to overcome.
– I Can swear to the player that they are trading mass you, but you swear back, that it is true because I read it in the blog.
– Need to understand that when rumors starts moving, it will hurt the player's family - especially when the rumors are not true.
Curran gave an example.
the Little girl came crying home from school, because someone in his class said that your father trader and you move out.
– It is part of what a top athlete you have to deal with.