a Cold shiver run along the spine and drops the rose into the corner. The moment was stopped.
Jyväskylä sports audience quieted so that the only-begotten voice in the hall to hear the press photographer from the camera.
the memory was revered in a quiet moment her beloved was born in Jyväskylä.
jyp's captain Juha-Pekka Hytönen tell Nykänen was his role model in ski jumping.
– blue line standing in the childhood memories. Was built on a hill and was being matte. I'm so old that I remember really Bob's jumping. He was as an athlete, mentally extremely tough, when he could so long stand out from other ski jumping like in species, Hytönen said jyp's 6-2 victory gateway in the ending after the game.Hippos silence was to honor Matti Nykänen memory Wednesday JYP-Pelicans match. Samu saatsi a familiar face in the stands
in Joutseno last year lived Nykänen met in the final phase to visit 1-2 times a season in jyp's home games, told the club's acting. ceo of Kari Tyni .
– matt's always games and things, when we heard he was coming to the game. Matti was very jyp's man, Tyni know.
Tyni has been Nykänen with more context, as he did the hill a legend of the 1990s the documentary.
– Checkmate with all player was always last on the site. He was certainly impulsive and restless: everything had to happen quickly. Person of he was extremely cordial and polite, Tyni pictures.
Alcohol was not them in the picture. Probably that changed when juice cat to come along, Tyni aware of.
Also Jyväskylän Kirin baseball team Nykäsellä had a close relationship, and he was some times involved up to the team's sauna night in.Jani Davis recalled Matti Nykänen. Tomi Natri/AOPElämänkokemukset see the
Matti Nykänen music inspired jyp in the spring of 2009 its history the first Finnish championships.
It came to us it in music, says striker Jack Davis .
Except that Nykänen occur ten years ago, jyp's people's party, he kept the team in private in’n Restaurant the Hurricane. Matti stayed at the time to spend the evening in the fresh master.
He was the kind that wanted to be alone for a little bit. Not done the numbers himself. Maybe he was a little uncertain. Certainly all what Matti had experienced a life time behavior, said Davis sensitively.
Hytönen more memories Nykäsestä to raise a smile on the lips.
He was an extremely positive guy, JYP-captain under lines.Risto dufva's memories Nykäsestä extend to the middle school days. Pottery Jääskeläinen/AOPMuut school, Matti hill
jyp's head coach Risto Dufva is born Nykänen way in Jyväskylä, finland in 1963. He recalls hearing the story of the home town of the hill of the promise already in high school in the 1970s.
the Others left the school, but Matti left the fabric lining behind the hill. The hill was nicknamed the ”Karmis”, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Dufva remember.
– Then we have already heard, that there's a jumping kind of guy. There Matti must learn the magical ramp table work. She was all superior and brave to sense the ramp and was completely fearless pilot. Bob had a burning passion jumping towards myself jumping to the next Dufva said.
– People looking for a way to tell the world ”I use this, look at the world, part of something!”. Jumping was it matt's the main way to express themselves."I Saw Matti's extremes”
Dufva has experienced Nykäsestä and jyväskylä hockey two extremes. Dufva said he saw, when Nykänen and clear that fill in the ”saloon”.
– the Sarajevo olympics at the time, in 1984, was played at a surcharge a hockey game, which sold tickets. The place didn't have the players and the judges in addition to a single look, not a single order of men. The porters run the ice to drive quickly back to the tv. Matti won the gold, says the Salmon division two team goalie, played Dufva.
Totally opposite example ”RD access” in 2009. At that time, in the centre of Jyväskylä is arvioitui be 22 000 to 30 000 people.
– Matti was with us escorted by a saloon completely blocked. We get to sing Bob's with: ”We're heroes all,” Dufva pictures of jyp's championship party.