With a confession has begun before the lübeck regional court in the trial against a suspected serial rapist. The 30-Year-old admitted the offences. Are accused of two attempted and two completed rapes.
"I have to admit that I have, what I'm accused of having done, and I know that it was something Bad," said the Iraq-born of the accused on Tuesday on its defenders to explain. "I had a lot of smoked, drank, and also hashish and marijuana. As a result, I've lost control,“ said the 30-Year-old in court. Every Sunday between 5.30 and 6.00 PM, the man had to visit according to the indictment, after the Disco indiscriminately women brutally attacked.
"He hit my head with full force on the ground. I have then been unconscious,“ said his first victim, a 24-year-old apprentices. The young woman was raped in may 2018 from the defendant three times under the arcades at the Marienkirche in lübeck. His second victim, a 23-year-old physician's assistant, escaped, however, thanks to their courageous resistance, almost of rape. "He was much smaller than I am. Therefore, I grabbed him by the neck and choked let go until he said to me,“ said the formation of the 1,80 Meter tall woman. "It was clear to me that he would not rape me, if I defend myself."
The defendant lives according to their own figures for 2015 with his wife and two children in Lübeck. Her asylum application had been rejected in part, the family is entitled to subsidiary protection, said one of the defenders. In the case of a condemnation of a multi-year prison penalty to the defendant. (dpa)