the Chicago Bulls basketball star Lauri Markkanen and his wife Verna Aho can be accommodated in the editor Maria Veitola this evening's MTV3:n sending a Sleepover-section of Chicago-home.
downtown Chicago near the location of Markkanen and Aho to populate the tower of the house walked a Veitola get the door kolkuttaessaan immediately disarming reception.
This is our Alvar , Aho presents Veitola and tell in January, one years in the name of the son reportedly for the first time in public.
Markkanen and Clearing the hallway veitola the opens to a spacious apartment, that space of living room-kitchen-combination of the view of downtown Chicago tower houses.
– That the landscape is awfully easy to get bored, Markkanen noted.Rented
Veitola goes to his style faithfully straight to the point in issue.
– What this is the rental?
– When this is so close to the center and saw the new building and the car place and all, so yes this fair seven pay, Markkanen answered.
Oh, tons? Well, is it a lot? Veitola continue.
Well here it's not much, but if you compare Helsinki... Aho to start.
– What kind of place you get in Finland when I pay seven grand for rent? Markkanen smirk.
Aho told veitola to the family of a detective from Chicago something more permanent housing.
the Furnishings are Brown according to ikea, purchased from.
Ikea is a twenty minute drive away, Markkanen talking.Tomittaja Maria Veitola will visit on Thursday night's episode of Lauri Markkanen and Verna aho's house in Chicago. Not yet vegan
Diet, shopping and cooking were highlighted Veitola, Aho and Markkanen in the discussions.
– I'm a personal chef wondered. I eat three hot meals a day, Markkanen says.
NBA star in the world of personal chefs are not at all an exceptional phenomenon, but a personal trainer was to compare the part of the players ' individual training.
I'm picky about what I eat. In professional sports the difference is so small, that it what I can to overcome it, that I eat better than others, (is significant), Markkanen said.
Brown finished in milk products and red meat eating.
– Not yet Verna got me a vegan.
I don't have I think tried to turn, Aho pointed out.
– it's Not trying to take red meat from me, but little by little it about it... I Noticed the body in so many positive differences.
Veitola asks Markkaselta, could he be a vegan.
– Yes I probably could, but it requires so much planning... If the cook was doing, then maybe, Markkanen inches.
Alcohol Markkanen does not use at all.
I've never had a drink. I try to be the best version of myself. I don't feel that it's alcohol or any other intoxicants would help it, Markkanen says.
the Next Sleepover Maria Veitola -section, which Veitola visit Lauri Markkanen at the showing today, Thursday, MTV3 of clock 21.Lauri Markkanen hobbies include basketball shoes collection. They are reserved for home, wall sized open shelving. MTV