the Swiss might follow SC Bern head coach has every reason to be satisfied with a man.
Bernillä wipes the A-league in the top of the well, for christmas, Kari Jalonen from home to Turku directly to the finished christmas table, in your pocket is the treaty on European most popular follow with the team until the spring of 2020, the KHL-clubs that do this in this agreement, the offers and immediately after the new year Bernillä and a noble-is in front of the Swiss Winter Classic 32 000 spectators pull the border to the Stade de Suisse.
I enjoyed this series and my work. The country and the city have become familiar, and things are going good, Jalonen said.
One thing Jalonen is in Switzerland, raised his hands up.
When I came here in 2016, I hired my own money the German language in a private teacher. Bern to talk about germany is, however, quite difficult to learn, the dialect is so weird. I gave up so in the German study, Jalonen says with a laugh.
No Michieli nothing really green I germany attorney-client relationship, as he read the daily German-language newspapers and hockey-themed websites."schedule"
Bern win the Swiss championship immediately Jalonen the first end of the season in the spring of 2017. Last spring, the upcoming champion Zurich Lions dropped the Berne semi-final.
currently, the Bern is a series in second, two points behind EV Zug.
– a series of mid-term just crossed, and we're on schedule. Until now, we built the big picture, now we begin to put small things in order. We have progressed steadily, although the series this year is markedly better than in the previous two years. Thus, the flat series and there hasn't been many years, so the battle for access in the top eight is tough, Jalonen said.
Jalonen according to the tv money has helped a series of small teams to acquire better players.
– Bern make always own money, other clubs the owners pay for the fun. Now the new tv contract has helped the smaller clubs. Everyone has always the money to good foreign players, but now all are able to compete in the good swiss player, Jalonen said.The number one
Bern the cash flow of the background is largely broad and loyal fan base. Last season bern's home match audience average was 16 371 look. It is 95.6 percent of the hall capacity.
Last season was already 17:h consecutive year, when the Berne home match audience average was Europe very. Closest to the KHL:no power follow the st. Petersburg SKA, for which the average was 11 847 spectators.
Jokers was Europe's sixth most popular follow 10 415 look average. Other Finnish clubs was nowhere near the top."Limit"
This season, Bern has been the A-league's second-toughest home team but only seventh best away team.
– We haven't played badly vieraiss either, on the contrary. Guests balance we reflects a series of flat: have to play really well in order to get points. When the games are smooth, the team had to rip everything possible out of it. It again develop players, who are forced all the time to play on the edge, Jalonen said.
a Good example of the A-league to date was seen already last season. Zug was the regular season runner-up, but disappeared as soon as the playoffs in the first round Zürichille. After Zurich cleared the path to the regular season winner of the Berne and defeat the final series of the regular season fours Lugano.
Zurich, therefore, rise to become the champion of the regular season ranked seven.
currently, Zurich is a playoff-below the line tenth.Promotions are raining down kari Jalonen party with his troops in the Swiss championships in the spring of 2017. AOP
the 58-year-old Noble is good reason for the success of the coach.
as head Coach Jalonen has won four Finnish championships (2005, 2007, 2008 and 2011) and an assistant coach for three national championships-gold (1999, 2000, 2001). Lev Prague he led the Gagarin Cup final matches 2014 and profit from the KHL's championship. In the spring of 2016 the Lions reached Jalonen command in MM-silver.
That kind of track record, ensures that the top European clubs are constantly interested in Jalonen favors, although he did 2017 at the end of October until the spring of 2020 contract extension with the Bernese.
– KHL-clubs have been in contact, but I haven't made any moves in any direction and I'm not thinking about the future, in the meantime there is still a lot. Follow however, the KHL is constantly on tv, Jalonen told.in Front of ulkoilmaotteluLev Prague and Kari Jalonen were left in the spring of 2014 profit from the KHL's championship. AOP
Switzerland is one and a half week christmas break Spengler Cup.
Although the Spengler Cup played in Davos, it is the size of Switzerland, reel party, Jalonen said.
the A-league continues 2. January. At the time, played, inter alia, match Langnau Tigers–Bern, which can be classified as almost a local game.
Even if the match is a Tigers home game, game day as is in Bern and 32 000 spectators attractive football club Young Boys home stadium Stade de Suisse.
– It is our own Winter Classic. Will definitely be a spectacular event, Jalonen notes.