- It is somehow not just an ordinary farm. There are ancestors of mine who has built it up, more or less from scratch. Now I am in danger of losing everything, " says Åfarnes-residents Kai Roger Sande (36) in tonight's edition of "Luksusfellen".- Must be the biggest bill in the "Luksusfellen"s story
And it is precisely here, in the northwest of Rauma municipality, that the journey goes for the experts Hallgeir Kvadsheim (48) and Lene Drange (27). There they meet Sande as to usual work as an electrician - and besides this operator the family farm as the fifth in the slektsrekka.
There is no doubt that the legacy is a huge responsibility. In the episode, it becomes quickly clear that the responsibility may be greater than Sande, able to handle. After the 36-year-old took over, are the animals gone, the fields are loaned out, and even he sits with the debt to over the ears.INHERITANCE: Kai Roger Sande took over the family farm a few years back, and since then, everything stopped up. The animals gone, the fields are loaned out, and even he sits with the debt to over the ears. Photo: TV3 to Show more Unhealthy habits
Sandes economic problems started about three years ago. Among other things he took over a boat house on the farm that he chose to redecorate. Utleiedelen was, however, financed with credit card and consumer loans, which has cost him dearly. In addition, Sande eight vehicles standing on the property, and pay insurance on more that outright is not executable.Ran from each other after that "Luksusfellen" came to visit,
On top, the 36-year-old several unnecessary expenses, and acknowledges that he uses large sums of money on tobacco, Coca-Cola and alcohol. The unhealthy habits have cost him close to 300 000 over the last three years.
After a bunch of hopeless economic choices, says the family farm is now in danger of being tvangssolgt. This was a heavy message for Sande to get.
- It is several generations of blood, sweat and tears to build up the farm, also I am able to poke it away. I knew that I had more values than I have debt. I had owned an ordinary house or farm, which was not a slektsgård, as I had not had problems with the to sell, he explains to Dagbladet.MASSIVE POWER: In three years, Kai Roger Sande used a total of 45 360 million on Coca-Cola. Photo: TV3 Show more Not delivered the financial statements
Sande believe that he owes about two million, but acknowledges that he is afraid that an even larger total. After getting a thorough overview, be able to "Luksusfellen"-the experts estimate that he stands with total debt of around 2,9 million.
- Now it has gone so far that we don't know if we can save the farm, " says Drange in the episode.Video originally published on dagbladet.no/dbtv.no on 11.02.2015 GET HAKESLEPP: "Luksusfellen"specialists are completely put out of månedsregnskapet to Anita and her husband Thomas, Georg Johansen (33). Video: TV3 Show more
the Experts meetings, namely on more challenges, which really emphasizes the participant's precarious situation. Sande has not delivered gårdsregnskapet in the previous year and is thus an imposed coercive fine. The bot runs with 600 million each and every day and is a total of 16 000.
The bill he has only one day to pay.
- I realize now that I need to do things, that I must deliver the accounts and to pay things. But to be able to get 16 000 to in the morning, is worse, " says Sande in the episode.
the Face of the Newspaper, he explains that the situation felt hopeless.
- When it starts to pile up, and it first happens, you go on a way a little bit in a mental deadlock. It is postponed indefinitely, and you don't know where to start, " he says.DRAMA: Lene Drange discovered that there were three claims against Kai Roger Sande who all had short payment deadlines. Photo: TV3 Show more
the Situation is not better as Drange suddenly presents three additional requirements midway through the innspillinga - all with a very short deadline for payment. The largest claim, based on several consumer loans, are on the whole 160 000 with the three-week deadline.
the Debt, it is he himself that has built up.
He got himself a hefty surprise when the requirements were presented by Drange, and acknowledge that he was puzzled.
I thought that it felt pretty hopeless. The first thing that was on the 16 000, I thought that I would be able to arrange on a show, and was delighted with myself when I managed to get 20 000 in the course of a night. But I got a shock when I got to know about the other requirements. The largest was 160 000 and was to be paid within three weeks. It is a significant sum, one can say. It had been better to have served all betalingsfristene the same day, he says to Dagbladet."Luksusfellen"-the experts led rear light: - one of the flaueste I have been on Struggled with to have an overview
along the Way in the episode, one can see that the experts have a relatively strict tone against the 36-year-old elektrikeren. Although there occasionally was some bad mood, regret he did not that he chose to join the program.
I am glad that I was with, I don't know what I would have done without it. I struggled with having the overview, and had to negotiate with the banks. Without "Luksusfellen", I'd probably have been forced to connect into the family. I do not have the economic qualities that Hallgeir and Lean, and therefore, it was to help. But it was also a little tough, because they drove on the up and up again throughout the day, with new requirements that had to be paid, and the things they thought I should sell. I felt that I didn't get to think before I had to come up with a decision. So there was a little bickering, " he says and adds:
- It is bad enough to get served a claim on 160 000 in fleisen, but then I at the same time asked to sell all that are of the tractors and equipment on the farm, without having time to think through for yourself what I am willing to sell in order to obtain the sums as I should.
Whether the experts are able to rescue both the economy and the farm to Kai Roger Sande, you can see in tonight's episode of "Luksusfellen" on TV3 at 20.30.Reveals "Luksusfellen"-the secrets after ten years