– the Board has confirmed its continued confidence in the ceo Birgitte Bonnesen so she may continue as ceo. But it would have been sensational if the board had not done so – then she had to go a long time ago.
" So the answer to the question really is – no. This is not sufficient to restore the förtroendeförlust that the bank sustained.
– It is a poor report that does not give any real answers. FRA, the consultant who made the examination, write themselves, that it involves an initial phase and that more needs to be done.
– at the same time, it is clear that the FRA has found in each case some of the names that SVT's Mission Review had in their material and that they submitted to the bank. The latest transaction was done in Swedbank around one of the suspected cases was made so late as last summer.
– Bonnesen is still, until further notice in any case. But in the next week, the bank's voice and the questions will be where, issues that can be quite uncomfortable for the management.
– The in-depth review can also be troublesome for management. For one thing is clear – this story is far from complete.