When the Australian GP after consideration was given to whether ferrari's poor pace a single failure or a sign of some bigger problem, in Bahrain confirmed that it was indeed a mere individual failure.
Ferrari made the same as a year ago, and grabbed Sakhirin the desert on the track himself a front row starting point. The fastest Ferrari, Charles Leclerc , the difference in Australia rages that Mercedes was now little more than a year ago, for about 0.3 seconds.
– the Ferrari returned to their level. In that sense, it a little surprised, that how lost they were in the first race. Quite clearly they have had a bit of a problem, which has now been settled, the evening magazine's F1-expert Jyrki lake grove said.
– If a Ferrari goes bad, they go bad, but they are clearly issues at the core of all the time. They have good people in the garage. If it comes to slumps, they can be to repair. Always has been said that Ferrari has become too Italian and are british and the other done a good job there – but yes now again when people hit the very spot on, this is the best of what the garage could happen. Life is good and there are no power battles, and all will make peace work.
the F1 series in terms of ferrari's first - and second box were more than welcome. Two-time driving after the dare is already said, that this is another delicious MM-the battle of the two left the stables.
it Was nice to see that the Mercedes team manager Toto Wolff was really ripe for it, that they are not able to take the pole position. Mercedes maybe a little imagined after the first race, that they might have a slight advantage. Ferrari has become a great back – and thankfully they came.
Wolff nyrpeällä look to feast on the time after driving in a familiar way, inter alia, on Twitter.garage politics?Charles Leclerc (right) to take Sebastian Vetteliltä a peg as soon as the second time-ajossaan Ferrari. EPA / AOP
Saturday's pole position was the 21-year-old, only the second GP weekend Ferrari driver leclerc for his F1-career first. Leclercistä the time came for the driving of the first it were me F1-history of the second youngest pole position man. Only her younger first screen is taken on Saturday the second missed team mate Sebastian Vettel , who managed to trick the 2008 Italian GP, when he was just over three months Leclerc younger.
– Leclerc is the future really a tough guy, a super star. He is Ferrari Vettel-in a world where everything is done Vettel, and to punch then right in the second race in pole position and drive the whole weekend quite sick purely. He has taken quite crazy developments, but all the time! Lake grove will marvel at the sight of the young mona cola-makings.
– Incredibly mature guy, in every way: smart, speaks well, all the blocks are in place. It is interesting to follow how that development goes and how the political situation in the Ferrari goes, if this continues like this.
Ferrari admitted through under it, that if comes a situation, where you have to select which driver will be preferred, the choice of target Vetteliin this experience with the star. Leclerc would have been two weeks ago in the Australian GP in Vetteliä faster, but the garage told him not overtaking fourth placed German.
Saturday's qualifying after the team manager Mattia Binotto hurry already to convince me that Leclerc ”allowed to drive as fast as you can”.Power and light
lake grove view Leclerc pole position more as a negative vettel's point of view as a positive thing Leclerc point of view.
Need to remember how talented and good Leclerc has been in all classes in which he is driving. He is just waiting for their own time and know that it will be there. This background also affects vettel's struggle against his own head with his already last season and all the failures there.
Last season, vettel's situation was still somewhat in control Kim ( Raikkonen ), when he was able to be a little better. Now it became a young, hungry, smart and intelligent guy who is even just a racing driver looking. Ferrari did Leclerc and Raikkonen with just the right decision. This brings the madly flowing in throughout the garage, when there is seen that this is the future and light.
the Bahrain GP's qualifying with regard to remain a mystery forever, how the result list would have looked like, if Vettel would have been other ways to do the last section the two companies. He had, however, to settle together after destroying the previous stage, one extra ring set.
all the Same, this only underline vettel's ticklish situation, especially when Leclerc drove at the same time really clean weekend.
– Quite a lot Vettelillä is an additional program. Too difficult to and show that if is not able to perform perfectly and to take the car forward in the right way, it will backfire badly, lake grove said.
Leclerc at lake grove admiringly of his way to take oh for a car to bend in.
It's the rear of the vehicle sat up for the rounds incredibly well. He clearly likes to drive a little aliohjaavalla car. In many places it was so, that when he turned the corner below, in the middle of the bend came a small moment, when the car understeering there, but Leclerc from fine to turn inside and open really early out.
Stern didn't leave any out, and the car balance was really good.
the Bahrain GP run on Sunday Finnish time clock 18.10 from.62 GP-start-up years 1989-1994 driven Jyrki lake grove works season 2019 evening magazine's F1-expert. PASI LIESIMAA