Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Ahmaud Abery LaMarcus Aldridge Porter Moser Elderly Americans Stephen Curry

reads.

Charger gsm overheats and catch fire: resident to hospital, house is uninhabitable
Duffel In Duffel on Saturday night, a fire erupted in the bedroom of a house along the Mechelsebaan. The charger of a mobile phone had caught fire. The property ran a lot of rookschade. The residents had the night elsewhere to spend.

The fire was noticed shortly before 21 hours Saturday night. Emergency services were flocking to the spot. The fire raged in the bedroom. A mattress had caught fire. “One of the residents first has even tried to put out the fire, but without success. These emergency services are notified,” says Sofie Joosen (N-VA), mayor of Duffel. The Duffelse fire station of Hulpverleningszone Rivierenland got the fire quickly under control.

family

The mattress was brought out and nageblust. The house and mainly the upper floor ran a lot of rookschade. In the bedroom there was a lot of fire damage. “The house was temporarily uninhabitable declared”, Joosen further. “The residents can visit with family.”

They were under the guidance of the fire brigade and after the bluswerken still have some stuff to pick up.

The fire could have been caused after the charger of a mobile phone overheated was touched, and the fire took hold. The resident was preemptively transferred to the Sint-Maartenziekenhuis in Mechelen. He was overcome by the smoke. During the intervention of the fire brigade was the Mechelsebaan at the height of the house closed off to traffic to Duffel. It could be in turn along.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.