– It is, as usual, if the rate of inflation and inflationsmålets credibility. The CPIF, which shows the Swedish price increases in addition to interest rates, has been a bit below the target level of 2 per cent in recent months.
– Although this is no dramatic deviation, but it has been sufficient for the Riksbank and other analysts should have been surprised. The spring figures should be interpreted as inflationary pressures are now lower than previously thought. The bank will want to be careful and therefore pushes up the planned rate hike until the end of the year or early in 2020.
– There is no big shift we see in the Riksbank's interest rate policy. Rather, it is a small change in the bank's roadmap, which will be slightly earlier than most had expected. The decision will not give drastic effects on households in the short term.
– The one that has a low, variable interest rate can still expect it to remain low for a while.
Thursday's announcement, which also means that the Riksbank prolongs its bond purchases, seems to have surprised the foreign exchange markets. The euro quickly became almost 15 penny more expensive. The step from 10,50 up against 10,65 dollars. The dollar also rose to its highest level in years.
– For anyone who has booked a trip to Spain or Greece in summer shrank thus semesterkassans value by some percent. But the crown can also fall further.
– Since the spring of 2017, the krona has now lost more than 10 percent of its value.
Read more: the Next interest rate hike could be brought forward