the maintenance team to raise the error as a sign of the hand. Failed the time trial in the hand of the figure beneath. The downhill was a good ski, but uphill it did not go, admitted to the Finnish service manager, Aki Stranded .
a Big screw up maintenance on a truck led the Finnish disaster, when sprint cannon risto matti Hakola , Lauri Vuorinen and Mari Eder pruning were scarce in the future. Competitive instrument of the trio would have been top 30.
– the Issue was remedied erähiihtoihin by. the Krista Pärmäkoskea was a competitive ski.
the Finns put the ski in the wrong hand.
– the trust was the morning of the test result. It pattern was in the morning good. The weather little bit changed, when the air is a time trial start. It was known that the weather is changing, but it would have been affected.Aki Loss runs for the first via Finland maintenance the group as a leading ”fat chief”. Santtu Silvennoinen
All the Finnish athletes were the same pattern, but possibly Fischer skiing athletes suffer from the solution more than the madshus's Pärmäkoski. Fallen on hard sprintteritrio using the Fischer thing.
– Can be like this, but good it wasn't anyone.
Finnish skis slip downhill, but the bit attached to the surface of the hill.
– the Skis will not slide properly uphill, so the athlete had to do more work. It is not good. Hurts maintenance team of accident at work.
the Loss estimates that ski choice will affect the athlete's performance 85% of the free skiing.
– machine images and hand images to share with you 10% and lubricating of five percent or less.
Finland has a Tour as much as 13 maintenance men. It is exceptionally a lot.
This was another indication that the population will not solve, but right decisions.
the Loss came in the media in front of the tall figure of failure.
I don't want to stick your head in the sand. Recognition of error. This was our first clear failure of this season. Previously, we've been competitive. In extreme conditions is of course able to become ski note the difference when the same things don't work on all skis.