Seefeld MM-hiihdoissa was allotments 24 personal medals, of which 16 go to the Fischer skis using athletes.
Biathlon world championships, the pace has been still crush more: 18 medals 15 is defeated austrian team baton.
by far the instrument manufacturer?
No, but the overwhelming majority of professional skiing. Fischer skis sujuttelee 70-80% of the world's best national ski and biathletes. The rest of the top athletes are rossignol carey, Salomon, Madshus, Atomicilla and fields of.
fischer's strategy has always been to scrape together as much as possible to national team athletes. It is brand thinking: when a large part of the value of race medals will be won on their skis, it tells consumers that they're terribly bad instruments can make, the evening paper expert Toni Fools said.Aleksandr Loginov (left), Johannes Bö and Quentin Fillon Maillet nabbed Fischer, let's first triple win launataina Östersund biathlon world cup-sprint. EPA / AOP
Suksiasi have been particular in Finland in the present, when the first skiing outfit and then the biathlon crowd give the media a brisk criticism.
the Fact is that F1 drivers of the importance of the outcome is significantly smaller than the ski in. the Lewis Hamilton will not win a championship for Toro Rosso, but Therese Johaug would have won the gold medal in what character any time. All in the world cup in the stables is a top ski, Fools hash.
Fischer has remained at the top throughout the 2000s. It has not always been professionals the best possible tools, but usually very competitive.
I signed, that their skis are better than others. I know a huge good ski for us smaller brands, excellent water conditions suksistaan famous Peltonen off, I was an expert Asko aalto university, school of line.
Fischer is no longer much higher level. Rossignol and Salomon are at least as good. Fischer's problem is that they have too many athletes Finnish biathlon maintenance manager Danielo Müller inform.Peltonen, let I an expert Asko Armlet showcases a hair on the bottom of skis. They are suitable for at least even just the traditional approach to the condition of the skier. In the world cup is reportedly no hair-based skiing. Santtu silvennoinen money down
an austrian garage, is attracting the attention of so many different national team athletes, not everyone can find the best possible equipment.
– we Have some to share. We have the top of the group, which includes receive the all want the latest skis, team manager Gerhard Urain granted Seefeldissä.
use Rossignoli, Krista Pärmäkoski Madshus. The Finnish star is the team hired by the personal ski testers. Fischer athletes not the garage's own ski testers.
– We lower the stables we are able to respond in more detail to individual needs as the market leader. If necessary, we prepare very quickly a new ski to the specific conditions of your incident, Lahdelma said.
Fischer is not paid like a few of the star athletes for the ski agreement. For example, the Finnish national team's skiers, who get to austria from just free stock.
Other characters pay. National team-level athlete can get 10 000 to 30 000, the star of 50 000 to 100 000 euros per season.Iivo Niskanen (left) collaborates with Rossignol instrument specialist Simon Caprini with. PASI LIESIMAA\ILMakuasia
Peltonen is a Finnish ski trade the market leaders around a third leg. Fischer is the second largest. Their market share is over 50% in total.
– Skis product development is little wave motion. Salomon has been in the last season very well slip on the skis. Sochi 2014 Rossignol white based trannies were the best. Peltonen the new equipment is very competitive. As well as the peak of that sport to the level of a decisive factor is to find the most suitable ski, Fools notes.Krista Pärmäkoski (vas.) and ski tester Maaret Pajunoja compare Madshus, Seefeldissä. Pasi LiesimaaSuksimitalitMM-skiing in Seefeld:
– the allotments had 24 personal medals. They went to 16 different athletes and for four different ski brands.
– Six gold, four silver and six bronze. Total: 16 medals.
– Different medalists: 10.
– Three silver and a bronze. Total: 4 medals.
– Different medalists: 3.
One gold and one bronze. Total: 2 medals.
– Different medalists: 2.
– Gold and bronze. A total of 2 medals.
– Different medalists: 1.world cup-biathlon Östersund:
– Grabs before Sunday's decision of the trips 18 personal medals. They have gone to 15 different athletes and three ski brand.
– Four gold, five silver and six bronze. A total of 15 medals.
– Different medal winners 12.
– Two gold. A total of 2 medals.
– Different medalists 2.
One silver. A total of 1 medal.
– Different medalists 1.