Ronnie O'sullivan, 43, has got snooker-boss smile wider than any of his colleagues. He has got the same people also rip out hair from the.
the All-time most talented snooker player of the person's opinions as much as their esittäjiäkin. O'sullivan known species circles as a genius, but as the well-known saying goes, genius and madness is subtle.
He understood his own talents at the age of 12. Two years earlier he had made the first of more than a hundred points of the beats series, and the 15-year-old O'sullivan cleaned table 147 points maximum break.
over the Past 26 years he has achieved practically everything possible.
– Some are very good at taking compliments, but I don't. For me it is still pretty difficult, five-time world champion told the evening newspaper.
– however, I Have accepted the fact that I can play and I'm all for the championship of the worth. As far as compliments are easier to accept, but success is not everything. That win tournaments, doesn't mean that a success in life. Life is snooker more important things, with success.Display
O'sullivan knows his worth. Last fall he said he was motivated to play only against the best.
Such an attitude produces sometimes quite surprising losses. On the other hand, the same loss you feed the display.
– When I don't win, people know that I'm still good, but they kind of leave me out of it. I like it when I have a chance to prove them wrong. I've been at my best when I have been left out of the equation.
O'Sullivan is also against a lot of criticism. He headed at times, very cocky statements. The conclusion of exuding it, that he is doing just as one pleases.
it Is said that O'sullivan have always been very dedicated and committed to his game. His own comments on the topic just to underline the above.
I Think, that these people are right. Can you imagine how successful I would be if I was dedicated and interested? Well, maybe they have a point, but I'm still doing pretty well.Slowly hurried'sullivan is known as a colorful person, who let his emotions be seen and heard – even in the middle of the match. AOP
O'sullivan play and have been playing for years – very selectively.
the Season 2012-13 he was almost entirely without playing, although had won the previous spring's fourth world championship. In January 2013, O'sullivan said she was weeks volunteer work near his home at the pig farm just because he wanted to do something else than play snooker.
Then he returned in April-may MM-table and win it all.
Alcohol and drug addiction as well as severe depression after all of the O'Sullivan has created its own approach together with a friend and psykologinsa Steve Peters .
– let us Consider a car that can run 200 000 miles. How can it be achieved? This can be achieved in five years by driving all the time, by visiting every place. Or then the car can get to last 25 years. It need to maintain at times in the garage, but in the end it will get driven as much, O'sullivan illustrate.
– Also, my own career has been quite a long time in the garage, but still have not received it as much as Stephen Hendry , whose career was shorter. I may not always put snooker first. It is something that I love and which I enjoy, but it must fit with everything else, what do I do.Change to inspire
athletes are often forced in his old age to make compromises and changes in order to stay younger pace.
O'Sullivan change is a natural state of being.
One of his recent prominent other facilities is Stephen Feeneyn with last summer started cooperation. Feeneyn developed by punch line in helping SightRight technology lead, inter alia, Stuart Bingham (2015) and Mark Williams (2018) world championships.
If nothing changes, nothing changes. Then just wake up in the morning and always knows what to get. A person like me that would lead to boredom. I am a person who sees the big world, with lots of people, ideas and ways of doing.
I always Try to be interested to adapt my game and myself as well as to try new. If I had just continued every day in the same way, I don't think I would play anymore.high back
O'sullivan is snooker's by far the brightest star, that the great majority of people follow.
it's great that I can give pleasure to people. When people turn to the first time snooker channel, maybe he doesn't know the species very much, but he can't enjoy it, how someone is playing.
When the belt has five world titles to 19 major wins and 36 ranking-win, O'Sullivan does not have to win anything anymore. He is even said, that I'd rather play well and lose than play poorly and win.
Although career still going so far, the sand in the hourglass is constantly diminishing.
– it is important to Me that I've already left my legacy. I've maybe played in a different way than the other, and people will hopefully will remember that I was fast, attacking and winning. It would be a nice way to be remembered.
After all, I just want to give a good back. I want to help people, who may not have had the best start in life. They need someone who has the faith and credit of their. It would be great to change their conditions for the better. It would be really satisfying.