Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Two women were affected by smoke after a kitchen caught on fire in an apartment in Granada.

According to Emergencies 112 Andalusia, a service of the Ministry of the Presidency and Public Administration and Interior of the Board, two women were affected by smoke from a kitchen that caught fire in an apartment located in Granada.

- 8 reads.

Two women were affected by smoke after a kitchen caught on fire in an apartment in Granada.

According to Emergencies 112 Andalusia, a service of the Ministry of the Presidency and Public Administration and Interior of the Board, two women were affected by smoke from a kitchen that caught fire in an apartment located in Granada.

The incident took place at 8:30 p.m. Telephone 112 received the first call alerting them of a fire on the fourth floor of the building, which is ten stories tall, located in Alexandre Dumas Street. Residents indicated that some elderly people could have been trapped on the upper floors. The coordinating center mobilized immediately the 061 Health Emergency Center, firefighters, National Police Corps, and Local Police.

A Technical Advisor 112 Andalucia also visited the site of the fire. He confirmed that two women were affected by smoke and had to be transferred from a hospital. The entire property has been affected by the fire, which started in the kitchen.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.