This Thursday, a man was injured when a fire started in his chimney in Carboneras in Almeria.
According to the 112 Andalucia unified emergency service, the fire alarm was reported at 10:50 AM when the notice was received. The house was located on Calle San Francisco in the Los Llanos de Dos Antonio area.
The emergency telephone was called by the person who reported that there was a man in the house and he could not get out. The coordinating center immediately activated the Fire Department and Civil Guard. Local Police also alerted the emergency telephone. A helicopter was then mobilized to the scene.
To 112, firefighters confirmed that the fire started in a chimney in a room. The injured man, whose identity has not been revealed, was evacuated by helicopter to Torrecardenas Hospital.