After the approval of the plenary session that took place this morning, the Armilla City Council has already decided how to distribute the government areas in accordance with the current mandate of 2019-2023. This was after the election of the councilors for the positions of mayor and Board of Local Government. Mayor Loli Canavate stated that it is an "orderly and coherent configuration" whose distribution corresponds to the profile "most appropriate for her work within government".
The plenary approved the composition of the Local Government Board and Board of Spokespersons, as well as the appointment of representatives to school councils. It also approved the nominations of representatives to the Transport Firefighters consortia, the Local Government Board, Board of Spokespersons, information panels, and the composition of the Local Government Board.
The mayor indicated that there would be four dedicated councilors in this mandate, along with the mayor's office, "one less than the previous stage", despite the fact that the population has grown, which permits up to seven and is always in accordance to current legislation. The mayor stated that salaries are lower than the Law allows for a municipality of more than 20,000 people.
The plenary session also approved the remuneration for spokespersons of political parties with municipal representation Cs PP and Vox and Podemos and PSOE. This "allows them to perform their work responsibly." The municipal plenary session has approved the remuneration of the spokespersons for the political parties with municipal representation Cs PP, Vox and Podemos.
The plenary approved, in addition to the organization and composition of the City Councils, the appointment of representatives in the school councils, composition of the Local Government Board, information Commissions, creations of political groups, spokespersons and spokespersons...
Loli Canavate Jamesenez, mayor-president at the Armilla City Council
- First Deputy Mayor. Sergio Baena Martin. Delegate of the Area of Urbanism, Government and Personnel
- Second Deputy Mayor Manuela Bertos Aguado. Delegate for the Area of Economy and Finance.
- Benjamin Ferrer Lopez, Third Deputy Mayor. Delegate of Environment, Maintenance Services and Works.
- Fourth Deputy Mayor, - Francisca Fernandez Cuesta. Delegate for the Contracting, Education, Festivities, Youth and Commerce Area
- Councilman Francisco Tomas Rejon Servila. Delegate for the Sports Area
- Councilor Francisca Hernandez Cuesta. Delegate to the Area for the Elderly and Citizen Participation.
- Ose Councilor Manuel Martin Martin. Delegate to the Local Police Area Mobility and Civil Protection.
- Maria de las Mercedes Lopez Fonseca, Councilor of the Social Services and Equality Area.
- Councilor Pablo Cano Cobo. Delegate of the Area of Economic Development and Culture