WhatsApp has been a popular form of communication and interaction for more than ten years. Popular messaging app WhatsApp has been updated year after year with new features for users. Some mobiles have even stopped working. However, some functionalities are not yet known to users who use the app on a daily basis. One example is the hidden WhatsApp report, which few users download but contains great information about each user's account.
This report contains extensive information about your WhatsApp history. This report includes your name, phone number, and the numbers of all your contacts. You can then download all your data prior to unsubscribing. This report will show you all the WhatsApp groups that you have joined, your device type, IP addresses of your connection and profile photos. You can also see when your profile's 'About’ section was changed.
This report includes information such as the time and date you changed your profile picture, blocked numbers, and privacy settings. Please also explain whether you have accepted the 2016 terms that allow for the first time to share data to Facebook or an application linked with WhatsApp.
1. Open the app on your smartphone. This cannot be done via WhatsApp Web.
2. Go to Settings > Account > Request information.
3. Click on Request Report to see the message "Request sent".
4. WhatsApp will notify you of an upcoming delivery date so that you can download the report. You will be given a limit on the time you can download the report from WhatsApp's account information request screen
5. After you have received the report, which may take several days, click on "Download report" to get it.