Learn how to build fullstack web apps with Laravel 5, Laravel Mix, Vue js, Bootstrap 4 & Sass
What Will I Learn?
- Build a full stack web app with Laravel 5, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap 4, Sass & Fontawesome 5
Use Laravel Mix for asset compilation
Become a professional Laravel developer
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Local Development Environement installed (xampp, wamp, Laravel homestead, etc)
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Nodejs installed
Welcome to “Fullstack Web Development With Laravel”, the best online resource for learning how to build full stack web app with Laravel 5, Bootstrap 4, Vue.js and other technologies.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course we will build real world project, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build complex web applications that you can imagine.
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components and much more. (available in September 2018)
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive (available in September 2018)
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel and other latest web technologies to build full stack web application
Created by Eding Muhamad Saprudin
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 8.42 GB
Download here: Udemy – Fullstack Web Development With Laravel and Vue.js