Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured actualización AOC Política Eurovisión Diésel

A Wisconsin couple was electrocuted for using a dangerous art technique popularized on social media

According to Sheriff's officials , two people were electrocuted accidentally in Marathon County, Wisconsin earlier this month.

- 163 reads.

A Wisconsin couple was electrocuted for using a dangerous art technique popularized on social media

Sheriff's deputy Chad Billeb stated Tanya Rodriguez, 44, and James Carolfi (52), were electrocuted as they created art with a dangerous technique called fractal firewood burning. This method uses high-voltage electricity in order to create wood designs and is popular on social media platforms like TikTok.

Officials said that the equipment for fractal burning was responsible for the electrocutions. They also stated that it started a fire inside the garage where they were discovered. This fire spread to the rest the house on April 6.

WSAW TV reported that an investigation revealed that Carolfi and Rodriguez had both died before the fire.

The Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation, State Fire Marshal, and the Marathon County District Attorney's Office provided assistance to the sheriff's department.

According to the American Association of Woodturners, at least 33 people died from fractal burning.

After a Washington woodworker was killed trying to use fractal burning, the AAW Safety Committee issued an ban on the practice in 2017.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.