A fire at her Madrid home caused the death of an 82-year old woman. According to the 112 Emergency Service of the Community of Madrid, another man of the same ages, who was also at the same address, had to be taken to the hospital for smoke poisoning.
At 4:44 p.m. on Sunday, the central of this service was notified of a fire at a Rio Llobregat Street house in Mostoles. the death of an 82 year-old woman. They were able to assist three others who had been intoxicated by smoking.
One of them is an elderly man aged 82 who was also in the same house that was burned. He was stabilized, and he was transferred to the University Hospital of Mostoles with a moderate prognosis.
The toilets also treated a 72 year-old neighbor from the same building who was mildly intoxicated by smoke. He was then transferred to the same hospital. Summa-112 doctors also treated a 28 year-old man who had been mildly intoxicated from smoke and was discharged at the same location.
The Firefighters of Mostoles were able to put out the flames within minutes, but it eventually affected the entire house. The fire is currently being investigated by the Mostoles Police and National Police.