It was a genuine rabbit, which the Liberal party's former integration minister Inger Støjberg pulled out of the hat in Sunday's questioning Instrukskommissionen.
It is a so-called ministernotat, which, according to the Støjberg even evidence of her innocence, which she called 'one of the most central documents' in the case. But - and now comes the strange thing - she has not mentioned to a soul in the course of the more than four years, the case against her has been running.
In the memo write Støjberg, with all asylpar with underage girls should be treated individually and thus legal.
Støjbergs ’central’ document
Ministernotat 9. February 2016 - the day before the broadcast of the press release. Inger Støjberg has signed the memorandum.
'For minors over 15 years there must be a concrete assessment of the circumstances of the case, before it is decided how the member charged. In the agency's assessment is indkvarteringsoperatørenes børnefaglige personnel assessment.'
'the Ministry agrees that minors under the age of 15 years shall never be able to be accommodated in a reception centre together with a spouse/cohabitant. It is assessed that the child's best interests in all such cases, with the strength of speaking, for there to be accommodation as a couple in this situation.'Show more Close
the Memorandum is signed the day before, that Støjberg announced to the public that she, without exception, would discard all the pairs ad, regardless of their individual circumstances - an order that is illegal.
Understand Støjberg-case of 10 discount
- 10. February 2016 asking udlændingeminister Inger Støjberg (V) in a press release about separating all asylpar, where one is under 18 years of age.
- Before Støjbergs new guidelines were few disassembled, if it was assessed that there was talk about forced marriage.
- Inger Støjberg removes even the officials subject to - to all asylpar must have an individual treatment - in the instruction.
- the Authorities are beginning to tvangsadskille young asylpar. More will never partshørt, which the law requires. The ombudsman concludes in march 2017, the authorities have broken the law.
- Blue block held the hand of Inger Støjberg, but after the general election in 2019 has a red block up the so-called Instrukskommission in order to examine how activity could happen.
- Several media have written, that Inger Støjberg was warned that it could be illegal to separate the pairs prior to instruction, and the press release was sent. She has rejected.
- Inger Støjberg has defended itself with, to she 10. February 2016 orally told the officers that they should comply with the law and thus did not follow the instruction verbatim.
- Internal mails and hearings of the commission sow strong doubts about Inger Støjbergs explanation. The commission shall endeavour to be finished by the summer of 2021.
- Inger Støjbergs any criminal liability is out of date February 2021. A majority in the Parliament can initiate an impeachment before then.
- A syrian asylpar was by the Copenhagen city Court in march awarded the 20,000 kroner in compensation, because they were tvangsadskilt in 2016. At that time the woman was 17 years and heavily pregnant. The man was 26 years old.
Sources: Politiken, Information, Berlingske, RitzauShow more Close
Thus changes the Støjberg once again the basic explanation in the case, prompting the president to declare himself tongue-tied. 'I don't know what I should say to,' he exclaimed.
the Question is, why Støjberg is not a single consultation, not in a single one of the hundreds of answers to the Parliament and in the interviews she has given on the matter, has mentioned this note before?
It answered Støjberg is not on.
- Why that you are not the note on the consultation, asked the president of the commission.
- I sit not and mention the notes, it sounded from the Støjberg.
- But would it not be natural to mention it?
- No, it is the scheme itself. So I'm sitting not and mention ministernotater, she replied.
the Extra Leaf had no more luck after the examination.
the Question of why she has not mentioned the memo earlier, was only answered with the sound of a slammed car door.
the Danish policy - 24. may. 2020 - pm. 07:12 Now Støjberg grilling on the law-breaking
If Støjberg is right, that the note can acquit her, be the logical consequence, that she stuck the voters the wool over the eyes, when she 10. February sent out a press release that she would now discard all the pairs ad.
And the she recognized as also during the examination:
the President asked directly Støjberg, for she was well aware that it was a lie', she told the public that all asylpar should be separated.
- Yes, it was I, she said.
Støjberg be heard in commission again on Monday.
the Liberal party's vice-president has changed the explanations a myriad of times in the case of the illegal instruction asylpar:
- the First is a press release an instruction.
- Then the script suddenly a press release. And illegal.
- So she was not warned about the illegal wording.
- So she was warned of the illegality.
So was the press release followed up verbally to follow the wording.
So was the press release followed up orally not to follow the wording.
- Now says Støjberg, that she had previously signed a written note, which trumps the illegal press release.
- No exceptions action. Internal exceptions, says Støjberg.Show more Close
Stick to the witness of the Støjberg
Former justice minister Søren Pind (V) to be a witness for the Instrukskommissionen 19. June.
- I look forward to doing my civic duty and have no further comments until then, the write of Stick on Twitter
previously, He tweetet that his ministry sent a 'totally clear' warning to Støjbergs ministry of illegality in separating all asylpar regardless of the circumstances.
Søren Pinds lawyer - Karoly Voom - asked Inger Støjberg a question during her hearing on Sunday.
- you Get the indication of what the Justice department's position was?
- Not as I remember it, said Inger Støjberg.
The former udlændingeminister also denies having discussed the matter with the then prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen.
Several summoned for interrogation.
14. may started the first hearings in the Instrukskommissionen to examine Inger Støjberg.
- Kasper Højvang Kyed, director of the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration.
- Andreas Højmark Søndergaard, former private secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
- Sofie Odgaard, former private secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
- Henrik Grunnet, the former director of the immigration office.
- Lykke Sørensen, former deputy permanent secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
Uffe Toudal Pedersen, former permanent secretary at the Aliens affairs and Integration.
They must, among other things witness:
24. may and 25. may:
- Inger Støjberg (V), the former immigration and integration minister.
8. June 2020:
- Line Shooter Dark Hansen, head of Aliens affairs and Integration.
5. and 6. august:
Jesper Gori, head of division of Aliens affairs and Integration.
Tanja Franck, former director in the foreign office.
Mark Thorsen, former special adviser to Inger Støjberg.
called up 28 persons for questioning, but the commission is quite specific in the time to summon additional people. It is unknown who the commission wants to convene.Show more Close