- I'm teaching 80 to 90 students.
My best guess is that 5 max 10 students would choose sharia law over Danish law.
How to write Jacob T in a comment on the Nørrebro-Life Facebook profile on the integrationsbarometer, the city of Copenhagen has published today.
the Barometer - which measures how it goes with the integration in the capital - shows that the unemployment rate among non-western immigrants has decreased from 14,1 per cent. in 2014, nearly 8,7 percent in 2018, and that the proportion of young people who drop out from a vocational education and training has gone down from 35 per cent. to 24 per cent. But on value-since the reveal, the barometer, that it goes back with the commitment to the democratic rule of law:
For the where it for a couple of years ago was 24 per cent., who believe that the religious and cultural rules must be followed, even if they are contrary to the Danish laws, is the figure now stands at 31 per cent. And at the same time, the proportion of non-western young people, who look positively on democracy, has fallen from 84 per cent. to 79 per cent. Contrary to the municipality's objective. But looking at the comments, there are good explanations:
the nation - 1. feb. 2019 - at. 16:44 Got obnoxious glance: Niqab-woman stuck in the bus to Jutland
- When we choose to make laws on personal expressions such as masking and handshake, it is perhaps not so strange that people get, the less desire to follow the law, writes Stine L f.ex. and Cecilie C also sees the development as a rebellion:
- #ungedervilværepåtværs - like young men with long hair in the 60s and Louise, who are getting a tattoo on the forearm, even though her mother is not it!
- Healthy youth rebellion, with the individuals, who want to be themselves...
- But they are been clearly provoked, of the xenophobic debate in little Denmark and the rest of the World.
- SUPERTRIST with so much anxiety and distrust rather than openness and innovation, writes Cecilie's in his comment, and Anne G agrees:
- Pressure begets counter-pressure, and as long as we do not mention and associate with muslims with dignity and respect, many will feel nedværdiget and defend themselves.
- For some it will unfortunately be at the rejection of Danish values and turn to the Sharia, she writes, but what are you thinking?