Fortnite, Instagram and wenches. It used to be topics such as these, the 17-year-old boys have on the brain. But it does not apply to Anders.
His heart beats for Coca-Cola. 17-year-old Anders Nikolajsen from the Cornerstone of the Taliban is so fond of the brand, to the whole of his room and life is filled with the red and white logo.
When Anders should sleep, it is under a Coca-Cola-cover, and when he has been in bad in the morning, drying himself in a towel, which is also printed with yndlingsmærket.
Anders is a true collector and fan, writes the DBA Guide.
See also: Robbed of the 20,000 crowns
- My friends and my family think it is funny that I am so much in Coca-Cola. When they are visiting, they will also want to check and see ’Cola-museum’, as they call my room, " says Anders to the DBA Guide.
His room is covered in Coca-Cola merchandise, and even when Anders leaves his collector emperium, it is not to fail to see that Anders and Coca-Cola have an alliance.
- I have almost always Cola clothing, so it is a big part of me. There are also many who call me ’Cola-Donald's. It is quite funny, he says to the DBA Guide.
Donald and Coca-Cola was in love with four years ago. For it was there that he got a Coca-Cola sign in the gift, and when his room a little after should be made, won the red and white sign 'theme challenge'.
- I think it would be pretty cool to have a little bit different drengeværelse instead of having a plain room. And so I think, Coca-Cola's logo is cool, and they're doing many different things, so it's pretty easy to pick on, " says Anders to the DBA Guide.
Anders is up to 150 Coca-Cola-things, in addition to all his Coca-Cola-clothing-bags and assories, but his jewel of the collection is yet one of the more classic Coca-Cola-things: Namely, a can.
A tin can, who can move and dance to the music. In fact, he has two of the cans, and he bought them used.
- Those I'm really happy. They are both cool, fun and different it sounds from Anders to the DBA Guide.
Intl. royal - 8. christmas. 2020 - pm. 15:20 hated: - now Hold your mouth shut
One of Donald's more special thing is his Coca-Cola plant. It is shaped like a large can that can be opened, and then hides a plant in it. The plant has Anders bought of his father's friend.
even Though Anders has plenty of Coca-Cola-thing, is he still thirsty for more:
- It could be really cool, if I could stand on the Coca-Cola ski one day. So I hope I find some sounds from Anders to the DBA Guide.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------So much money has Donald used
Anders Nikolajsens room is filled with Coca-Cola things. Photo: DBA Guide
When he needs to buy in to his big passion, is not the case in a Coca-Cola store. For such a there is the not really in Denmark. He mentions, therefore, after its collectibles on the DBA.
- the good thing about The Blue Newspaper is that I can find a little more special and rare things here, than I, for instance, in the Facebook groups. Many of the things that are being sold on the DBA, is also older, and it is what I am after, sounds it from the collector.
One of the best Coca-Cola-fund, he has been on the DBA, are a few aluminiumsflasker. They are from the 1980s, and there are only a few of those exact bottles. Therefore, they are something very special to Anders.
- fortunately It is not that expensive a hobby. I can for example get a T-shirt for 30 dollars and a bag for 60 dollars if I buy it used, says Anders to the DBA Guide.
See also: - She is the woman in my life
These Coca-Cola-things have increased in value:
The really old aluminiumsflasker, which may still contain the iconic liquid is good money worth today. You can take anything between 50-1.000 kr. for a single bottle – the older, the more rare is the bottle, and the more you can take for it. Unopened bottles are worth more than open.
There are almost no bottles back from the 1980s. A great many bottles are in contrast, from the 1990s, so they are not in as high a rate today.
first and foremost, it must be an original Coca-Cola-thing. China has produced many copies of Coca-Cola merchandise, and this is especially true in the field of signs and clothing.
Look for this:
Go without ’Made in China’-Coca-Cola products. Is it a genuine Coca-Cola-things, there are also usually year inside the logo. There are also companies that enter into an agreement with Coca-Cola, and their merchandise is genuine enough and in just as high/low price as the products produced by the Coca-Cola itself. In these cases, it will in the mark to stand: ’The Coca-Cola Company, all rights reserved’.
Source: Anders to the DBA GuideShow more Close
100 dollars would Anders have punget out for the T-shirt, if he bought it from new, while a sweatshirt costs 400 kroner in new condition. Therefore, buy Anders nearly all of its clothing used.
It also means that Donald's Coca-Cola consumption only amounts to a few $ 1000. Check to on. But the relatively low cost must be explained by the fact that Coca Cola has been on the wish list in recent years.
- I think it will be at the top of my wish list many years in the future. It seems I certainly could be fun, and it is also the intention with the whole, " says Anders to the DBA Guide, hoping to be able to bring his passion of air under the wings, when one day he leaves home:
- I would like to make a completely Cola-house, says Anders to the DBA Guide.