do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
A bloody clash between two groups led Tuesday to the arrest of five young men aged 18-29 years.
Armed with a knife, mallets and other stab tørnede the two groups together late Tuesday night on the main square in Assens on Funen in front of several shocked witnesses.
The five young people were arrested immediately after the notification on the attack, informs efterforskningsleder Jesper Bæk to Ekstra Bladet.
- Some are arrested in relation to the crime scene, and the other is arrested at addresses around. It is our investigation that leads us to them, but how, I will not get into, says Jesper Stream.
of The five arrested is now charged with attempted murder, but only three of them will be later today produced in grundlovsforhør at the Court of Odense, where a prosecutor requires them remanded in custody.
112 - 5. feb. 2019 - at. 19:08 Great fights on the square: Five arrested
The violent fights left a 41-year-old man badly injured. The victim may subsequently be run to Odense university Hospital for treatment, and is, according to the police now outside of death.
Efterforskningslederen will not comment specifically on the victim's damages out of consideration for the investigation, but discloses only that the man has been stabbed with a knife and beaten with several slashing.
We base the charge on attempted murder on the victim's injuries and our investigation. Why the two groups are conflicting, it we do not know yet, says Jesper Stream.
- those arrested are linked to the rocker/gang neighborhoods of north west?
- I have not a comment for, says Jesper Bæk, who informs, that the police now have increased the focus on a security-generating efforts in the region.
- We continually assess whether there is a need for more patrols, but it is our current impression that there is a unique event, and therefore will not be further confrontations, says Jesper Stream.
In connection with the attack hear the police very much like from the witnesses.
- there Should be someone out there that we haven't been talking with yet, so we would very much like to hear from them, " said Jesper Stream.