the 21-year-old Hediye Temiz' now three months long stay in the Turkish resort of Alanya is causing a stir at the copenhagen perform.
Although the radical councillor in the city of Albertslund has had the opportunity to travel home to Denmark, she has chosen to be with his family in Turkey, where she attends the local byrådsmøder via a video link.
It is a fall in the local DF-byrødder for the chest.
Flanked by Morten Messerschmidt, Jens Henrik Thulesen Dahl, the case was today brought up by the Danish parliament's question hour, where the social and the interior, Astrid Krag stressed that the journey was not in violation of the rules.
Yet landed, Astrid Krag a thinly veiled critique at the end of his answer.
Quite personally, I would like the elected official does not want to hand in a country far away, while Denmark is hit by a serious crisis which coronakrisen, she said.
albertslund's socialist mayor gave Hediye Temiz' abroad, most recently in may:
Until the public sector on the island of Zealand re-opens, she can participate in byrådsmøder of the video, it sounded.
for Extra Leaf sweeps Hediye Temiz social - and the home secretary's criticism of the way.
- You must have it in mind that Astrid Krag family is located in Denmark. My only family is my mother and my grandparents, so I would like to be with them, she says.
Hediye Temiz says that she got into the plane and heading towards Alanya on the morning of 11. march to visit his family for an extended weekend.
Shortly after she landed in the city, closed Mette Frederiksen the country down.
- At the time we took the decision that it was best that I was.
- My grandparents are at risk, and my mother has a life of a Turkey, and if I went back to Denmark, we could not just be with each other, she says.
IN DF is upset that Hediye Temiz does not show interest for the local life in Albertslund.
- to perform a task is about that you are present and show interest and not just keep away, because it is more convenient, said Morten Messerschmidt to the with the debate.
Byrådspolitikeren do not believe that she generally keeps away.
- I will say that the situation we find ourselves in is extraordinary, and the most important task as elected is that we can perform our duties in a proper way.
- you Can do it without being in the city, where one is selected?
- Yes, I could also sit in Aarhus, for my meetings take place virtually. I have been to about 30 meetings, she says.
Hediye Temiz has booked a flight home to Denmark 15. June.