Everyone knows the squatoefening. It is a true classic to your buttocks workout. But do you know also how to get that perfect run? No? No really, you're to go after not the only. A quick research on Google Trends shows that over the past year, much was sought to squats. Much more than other traditional exercises like burpees, planking, chrunches and lunges.
you Might also be a refresher course? We explain the exercise a little step-by-step. Let Beyoncébillen but come.
1. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
2. Sit with your legs stretched out in a way that is comfortable for you. Slightly wider than your hips is perfect. Your toes pointing to the front.
3. Keep your arms parallel with the floor for more balance.
4. By bending your knees, as though you were a chair, sit down. This you can slowly do, in such a 3 count. Note, however, that you do your heels into the ground pushing.
5. Go as low as you can without your good posture to lose.
6. Push yourself from your heels back to the top - powerful and explosive - until you are back in the start position.
Extra tip: Beginners will do best without weight, with the arms to spread. Who wants to can make the exercise more challenging with a barbell, dumbbells, weight plates or a medicine ball.