Friday's 'X Factor'-liveshow was the last for Thomas Quality of the pop-diva Gina Michaells.
She ended up - somewhat surprisingly - in the danger zone along with Oh Country girl group Echo, as the famous and best-selling chose to make a hanging hair. It meant a farewell and thank you to the 43-year-old Gina Michaells.
Ankerstjernes soloist Patrick Smith did thus frisag in this game, even though he has been in the danger zone the last two Fridays.
Although it was somewhat unexpected that Gina Michaells is now in the 'X Factor', she was quite unruffled, en Ekstra Bladet met her immediately after Friday's live show.
- I have it good enough. I have it good still, though I am sorry, but it is not 'the end of the world', said the 43-year-old Gina Michaells.
Culture now has only one participant left. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to the 'X Factor'-the participant, however, it was not very pleasant to stand in the danger zone.
- It was insanely nerve-wracking and awful. It was not fun. But it is the 'the name of the game'. What should I do? It is their decision, and how is it, said Gina Michaells.
- Were you surprised that you were standing in the danger zone instead of Patrick, who has been going there the last two weeks?
- I think no such. Never. I take it as it comes. It is my own motto. This is how I think.
On the sidelines Friday night sat Gina Michaells little daughter, and she was clearly concerned that her mother stood in the danger zone and now is out of 'X Factor'.
- I would really like to get out and give her a hug. She is proud of me. She was very touched, and it was very touching. I love her loud, it sounded from Gina Michaells.
Ginas daughter was devastated when she heard that her mom was smoked out of 'X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Although Gina Michaells is now in the 'X Factor', she is certainly not finished making music yet.
- I need to make more music. I hope it will be along with the Culture. I think it has been a good thing, I have been in the 'X Factor'. It is a good advertisement for myself. Therefore, should I just continue with the music.
Gina Michaells, that before, among other things has participated in the 'Denmark has talent' and 'All Together Now', has until now had his own cleaning company. What to do with it now, she knows not.
- I don't know what to do with my cleaning company. It we shall see. Now I'm home and then fall down, and so I take all the decisions. It has been a long journey for me, but it has always been my goal to end up in the live shows, and it has happened now. I came finally to the live shows, and I am very proud of.
Gina Michaells still have on music. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix