Update: A student at Ørestad Gymnasium has been infected positive with covid-19. Read more here.
high Schools across the country have kicked off the new school year started, and it has led many young people again gathered in the little room.
From Ørestad Gymnasium, which daily houses 1100 pupils, has Extra Magazine received photos from a concerned student that you are moving incredibly close, and one far from good enough to comply with the necessary distance.
Acting deputy director of the Dennis Hellegaard says to Ekstra Bladet, that as soon as possible, trying to put a stop to that students are moving too close.
- We bet on that until the autumn holidays, two-thirds of the students at the school. But we have chosen to say that the first days do people get in the school, he says and elaborates:
- Either it is completely new students, otherwise the students who haven't seen his friends in months.
It is particularly around the central stairway on the school's premises, there really is congestion, when called for lunch break.
- On the main staircase, we have some teachers and students who are going to make guidelines today (Thursday, ed.) to find out how we get people up and down in a better way.
- So you can see that it has been populated the first days?
- Yes, we can well see. Both students and teachers have turned on the light, says Dennis Hellegaard.
- Have been well enough prepared, that suddenly there are more than 1000 people gathered?
- There are no other roads up and down than the main staircase. So it is a question of how good students is to keep distance. It can be difficult to know.
- You could possibly. from your side of send pupils out of the classes at different times?
- Yes, it we have considered. And considering we still. Now it gets a little technical. But we have some different settings, and not the classrooms for all classes.
Dennis Hellegaard says further that it is also about priority.
- It gives a turmoil, if you need to break up at different times. It is a matter of what weighs the most: pedagogy, didactics, or corona.
- You can choose to keep a distance. But we can see that they are not being done sufficiently, so we must create new measures.
In the coming weeks expect at Ørestad Gymnasium, several classes are sent on a field trip, while also planning, to more learning must take place virtually, so as to avoid, to the many young people gathered.