Hello. I am writing to you in relation to your article of 20/5-2015: Wrote to McDonald's and got cancelled p-fine of 750 kroner
Have saved me from one P-fine
- the Article has previously (in august 2018) saved me from an unexpected Mcdonald's p-tax (in Herlev, denmark), which is why I'm grateful. the
- However, I have this weekend experienced that Mcdonald's apparently no longer living up to their pressechefs opinion in the article, where she ensures that they discussed the charges can be cancelled.
P-fine printed at. 16.50
How to write William P to the nation! on the dialogue, he just now has with Mcdonald's on their P-fine-cancellation policy. For William believes, namely that it may be true that customers must pay the parking fines to park while they eat – and he thinks that the other should know, that there is clearly a difference in whether you get a parking fine in Herlev and Copenhagen.
His mail continues thus:
- They have apparently changed their policy on this, which I think has great relevance to the readers of the article, writes William, and in the answer Mcdonald's head of communications in the day has sent to the nation!, one can also read that Mcdonald's customers do not always reckon with the fact that their P-fines will be cancelled. the
Driver is not always even the parking
- Our opinion is more than three years old and refers to a specific situation at a specific car park where local conditions may have been encountered on a specific day.
today many of our parking areas operated by others.
- In denmark for instance, it is the Airport that has the agreement with the p-company.
- Therefore we can not refund the Williams p-charge.
- You can always park for an hour free on the of our restaurants that have p-areas associated with – also in Copenhagen. But one should remember to put the p-dial.
- So as a starting point we can not refund the p-charging, although I can understand and even know – ærgrelsen over a parking ticket. writes Mads Jensen, head of communications, McDonald's in Denmark.