The young trønderen, who takes over the position after Helge André Njåstad resigned, shows that according to the Agency for public management and egovernment was 161 711 employees in central government in 2017.
" I think we fine could drop us with 10-15 per cent, around 20 000 employees, by, for example, to merge some of the numerous directorates, being, agencies, and supervision. It is claimed that the Norwegian bureaucracy is large enough to handle a nation of between 15 and 20 million inhabitants, " says Sivert Bjørnstad.No. 2 behind Støre
The 28-year-old rich republikaneren with the Right lover will not have allowance on the day he becomes a dad. Trond thinks the other deserves it better.LOVERS: Sivert Bjørnstad (28) was in 2013 elected to the Norwegian Parliament for the progress party from Sør-Trøndelag. His girlfriend Mari Holm Lønseth (27) was elected for the Right from the same county in 2017. Photo: Private Show more
- On skattelistene for 2017, you were narrowly beaten by Jonas Gahr Støre on formuetoppen in the Parliament with the 61,1 against 57,8 million. Do you think you passed the Ap-the leader in 2018?
I don't know. Had fortune been on my account, I would be considered interest. But it is not like that. I have not seen a penny, apart from a savings account like everyone else has. The money is locked in the family business; in workplaces, buildings and machinery.
- are you finding it bothersome to be reminded of the great fortune?
- so far, but I realize that the question must come. But when I'm on late evenings don't have anything else to do than to read the comments section on the web, so I think enough that it will be a very defining thing, without that I even think that it defines me as a human being. When people would rather believe that I live an extravagant life with lots of money in the account. I go out and wait with joy on the next payday, as many others.Solidified sweat
Sivert Bjørnstad and his four siblings owns 18 per cent each in the company as murerpappa Karl-Ove established in the 60's. The entrepreneur is left with 10 per cent.
- What lessons from home have you taken with you into politics?
That hard work is the only thing that matters, that money is not something other than solidified sweat. That creating jobs is the greatest pleasure you can have in life. If you speak with the 30 artisans we have hired, I am pretty sure that they will say that dad is a good boss.
- Are you and your father agree politically?
- Yes, mostly. He began in the AUF in his time, but has probably moved towards the right, as many do when they get older.King's cup,
Recently voted young Fearlessness, which is the first Frp representative, to lay down the royal family and introduce the republic.
- It has no things with the current states to do, I think they do an incredibly good job for Norway. But I believe in principle that public positions should not go in the legacy. People must be able to choose and depose a head of state.
- What do you do when the delegates at the spring conservative party-on the tradition, traveling out to propose the King's bowl?
When the bowls I with. I sing kongesangen also. As long as a majority for the monarchy, I must abide by it. I'm democrat, so it is perfectly fine.Right-girlfriend
Sivert Bjørnstad's girlfriend with Mari Holm Lønseth (27), the Right-the representative from Sør-Trøndelag.
We had known each other for ten years, but suddenly see each other with new eyes. It happened last summer. Mari is incredibly pleasant to be with, " says Sivert Bjørnstad.
- do you Fear that some of your previous spissformuleringer can turn back on you now with the primary responsibility for the fiscal policy to the conservative party in Parliament?
I'm a little unsure...Ansiktsløse bureaucrats
In march last year suggested Sivert Bjørnstad to go loose on the Nordic Council to help fund the kostnadssprekken on The project.Criticism against the Nordic Council: - Drink lots of good beer on some meetings in the year
"It is 20 stortingsrepresentanter who drink much good beer and eat really good food at some meetings in the course of a year, and 150 ansiktsløse bureaucrats who are working to drive a secretariat. I am sure that we, when the finance committee begins to look at ways to cover this, can take a critical review of both the number of meetings and bureaucrats" , stated the Fearlessness to Dagbladet.
- Will you still throat the Nordic Council?
- Yes, I do not think it is a match between what we use on the Nordic Council and what we get again. It is the point in time ahead to carefully go through public spending. Politics can not be so that you use the most, so you win the competition. It must be the way that you use the money the best, so you win the competition. Within the present budget limits it is possible to do things differently instead of yelling for more and more money. In the new my role, it is important to say no and suggest cuts. I will strike a blow that must be cooler to cut.Need it most
- Where will you cut?
the Government should be there for those who need it most. Then we can not use up your money on people like me. The day I have children, I think it is a waste of money that I will get child benefit. It had been much better that the 1000-patch of the month went to families who needed it, or to the funding of the free kindergarten and SFO.
- we're Going to see such a proposal from the government?
- Yes, I hope so. We who serve well, and who also has the fortune, should not contribute more in the form of more taxes, but we receive less from the public. I think the universal solutions is a bit old fashioned, that everyone should be treated equally. Because we are different. Now there comes a great debate about fattigdomsbegrepet. To target the better we must look more closely at the definition. Something is wrong when half of those who are defined as poor do not recognize themselves as poor.Fanesaken to the Right in the
- the progress party earlier fanesak, fight against bureaucracy and government spending, are less visible after you came to power...
- Yes, unfortunately. But I hope there will be more focus in the future. We are going to have to take the debate. The leeway is small. Of course, there are opportunities to streamline.Metoo-alerts: Fp-spikes spoke false
Frp-top to ask whether Norway needs a medietilsyn when we have a competition supervisory authority. He claims that the community is served by to compete with state institutions.
- Entry New Ways to save the government 30 billion in the space of a few years. Why don't we have New Courses that can compete with the Path Nor? And why have we not New Construction, that could compete with Statsbygg? It would have been something, " says Sivert Bjørnstad.
- You have yourself said that you would become a fiscal spokesperson in a different way, without that your predecessor had to give up...
I don't think it has been so fun to be a politician in the last year. Too much nonsense and bull. It should not be so difficult to keep in the skin. I had hoped it would calm him in years, but it has not done it. I realize that voter confidence in the us drops. We just have to work to correct, " says Sivert Bjørnstad.Drought on the Parliament
- What is the best with the new job?
That I get affected more directly, it will be closer to the statsbudsjettprosessene, with opportunities to provide input that will be realized. It is probably not the long dragkampene now that we have a majority rule. But it is said that the Parliament should not be ways, and we believe ourselves, so that we get a chance to do some own priorities. Under the Stoltenberg 2 it was completely dry on the Parliament, where almost not a dime was moved. Fortunately is there is already discussion between the four coalition parties, which is good for the public debate.
Sivert Bjørnstad believes it is crucial to retain power after the parliamentary election about two years that Left and christian democratic party has become more visible.
I hope that they get over the sperregrensa. It is our rescue for four more years after 2021. They need to get political attention and talk about primærpolitikken.Those who have lost all positions may form a club in Parliament Leader