I can only say that, so he must find another place to trade.
- I'm more upset that she was upset.
- There is (should) not get any in, and abuse any of my staff.
- So, I'll rather do without Bjarne as a customer.
so says the Supermarket manager in Randers, Rolf Hansen, Fredericia Dagblad on the unpleasant episode, which happened nearly two weeks ago in the textile department in the Supermarket on the Mariagervej in Randers. the
Bjarne L - who had discovered a hole in his jeans and therefore had to buy some new - said clearly 'no', then a 16-year-old Supermarket employee with a scarf would help him.
- I would just like to be considered neutral, and I don't want to be påduttet any religion, when I come as a customer in the Supermarket.
I can't be the only one who thinks, says Bjarne to the newspaper, which also tell that the Bjarne resentment because he has been close to dying due to an attack most likely was carried out by islamists, as he traveled with the Danish ambassador from India. the
But looking at the debate, the article has created on the newspaper's Facebook profile, so is Jane quite alone with its anti-scarf-indskøbsindstilling:
- Respect for the skilled varehuschef.
I hope that fredericianeren found a pair of pants in a different place so he doesn't go in the bar r.. and freeze and/or shock anyone out in the cold, writes Britta's namely in the of the preliminary 20 comments, that have received the most likes (30 stks) and Anja - who has scored 17 likes - can not see the problem with a Starbucks employee in the scarf:
My mother went with the scarf.... And in a period of time, it was cool to go with the scarf, back when I was a child.
- I simply can't understand people's interest in interfering in the others ' clothing.
- as long As people behave properly, then they must be good enough.
- Good behaviour is in my opinion not to criticize in a away, writes Anja.
the nation - 30. nov. 2018 - at. 10:46 Crying niqab-girl make video: Was attacked with a shopping cart in Kvickly
the Case has also got DFs Martin Henriksen to the keys, and he believes that the Supermarket is moving out of synch :
Obviously, you should not advertise for either Scientology, the Jehovah's Witnesses or Islam, when one is at work, he writes on Facebook.
Back in 2016 could be on DR follow erhvervsmanden Asger Aamund on a mission to provide young migrants in work. One of them also went with the scarf, and then ran the debate also high:
And in the month of October put the Swedish TELEVISION focus on the many everyday struggle resentment over to the scarf-work at the Swedish pharmacies.