By common vrakpant of car you get 3000 dollars from the state if you deliver your car on a approved biloppsamlingsplass.
the Purpose is to avoid environmental problems rustende car wrecks would have been if they were standing around him.
Now will Miljøpartiet in Oslo, norway, with environmental and samferdsbyråd Lan Marie Berg in the lead, have in place a separate "vrakpant"scheme for petrol and diesel cars in Oslo.
- We want to make it as easy as possible to choose environmentally-friendly in Oslo. Therefore we want to give a carrot to those who want to replace your car: We will provide support for a year of free public transport and a year of free car-sharing to those who bring in gas or dieselbilen his, or sell it, say Lan Marie Berg to the Newspaper.
the Proposal is promoted by Miljøpartiet de grønnes a programme committee in Oslo, and will be up to the treatment in march.COMMISSIONER: Lan Marie Berg with the leader of the Bilkollektivet Morten Munch-Olsen in the back seat. The goal is that more to do without a car in Oslo. Photo: Nina Hansen Show more - Fantastic arrangement
With incentivordningen hope Lan that several osloborgere will get used to do without a car.
- All habits can be painful to face. If one hasn't trained in a while, is it rough to get on the training. The goal is to show how easy it can be to use a combination of different modes of transport, and that then covered most of the transportbehovene their in a city like Oslo, " says Berg, who have availed themselves of car-sharing.Fabian Stang will be away tram
You can decide in the morning that today I will take a trip to Ikea and need a bit more space than on the bus or train. Then you can book a car. It is a incredibly fantastic scheme, " she says, and continues:
And often it is so that fifteen minutes after you've delivered the car, are there any others who have booked it. So are there fewer cars in circulation. That's good, because the cars take up a lot of space in the city. To get the reduced driving in the city provides better air, less greenhouse gas emissions and a better city, " she believes.progress party's faction leader in Oslo, Aina Stenersen, like the proposal from the MDG. Photo: Bjørn Inge Bergstuen Show more Not counted on the price
There are several bildelingstjenester in Oslo. Nabobil is a. Bilkollektivet is another.
- In Bilkollektivet pay members an annual fee of 750 crowns, and then have access to cars that they can order with an app when they need it, tells the daily leader in Bilkollektivet Morten Munch-Olsen. In addition, you pay when you use the car.
MDG can not yet say whether it is the fee or also use they want to support. They have not counted on how much it will cost.
- We have not counted on it. Exactly how the scheme is being designed, we must get back to if we win the election, continues in the council and shall design these schemes, " says Lan.Frp: - Good idea
It can still see out that the MDGS can get support for the proposal from the unexpected hold on it's coming up in the city council.
a faction leader of the progress party in Oslo, norway, Aina Stenersen, says to the newspaper Dagbladet that she seems panteordningen sounds like a good idea, but clarifies that she has not seen the proposal.
- It is also a good idea to bet more on car sharing in Oslo. But you have to set low parkeringskostnader for parking spaces for car-sharing, and I'm unsure if MDG wants, " says Stenersen.
She also believes that the MDGS should be made more for public transport in the capital:
"I think MDG that had samferdselsbyråden for nearly four years should also concentrate more on the new t - banetunnel in Oslo, multiple entries, and lower fares on public transport," she says.
- the Prices are still too high, especially on the individual tickets, and on the railcards. One thing is to get people to put away the car, another thing is to have a good enough public transport facilities in place, " she says.Thorvald Stoltenberg was surprised when he let the car stand: - the car-Free city centre is just around the corner Dagbladet Plus