Do you like to pretend that that one has a different skin color than you were born with?
Not if you ask the critical users on the various social media.
Here is the young british woman Aga Brzostowska been hung well and truly out, as several have noticed, that she as a 13-year-old so much brighter than she does at the age of 20.
According to several media outlets, including Ebony and the BBC, she has received death threats for pretending to be darker than she really is.
She was on the internet asked to commit suicide.
- All was acidic on me, because they thought that I did not understand the culture, says the Aga Brzostowska, originally from Poland, but moved to England when she was little.
Several were angry that she was doing 'blackfishing', which means that a person seems as if they are black in order to get financial or social status of f.ex. the social media.
- I'm not 'white-white'. I'm good enough from Poland, but I'm not 'white-white'. I take as the sun, but it has never been meant maliciously, she says in the interview with the BBC.
Show this posting on Instagram
I'm annoyed and I'll tell you why. Being Black is beautiful, but it ain’t easy. A price was paid for the culture and identity we have. No one has paid the price more than OUR WOMEN. So, anyone PRETENDING to be a Black woman because it's trendy bothers the shit outta me. I know we live in a world where anyone can be whatever they want, and I get it. But I'm annoyed. Fellas, stay out of here DM's. Do it for the culture.
Since the students from Birmingham were hung out on Twitter, she says, that she has received over 200 direct messages about his appearance.
- I can't help that I look a certain way. I haven't gotten anything done, so I can't take my big lips or remove my 'fake buttocks', and I is not going to stop exercising, so my thighs look smaller, she says.
The young woman was hung out on a thread where there were encouraged to write, the women pretended that they were white.
the Aga Brzostowska explains that her skin tone is more olive than white.
- It may well be that I become a little bit darker, when I take the sun, but it is not very dark.
Now she has been forced to remove the comments from his images.
- People think that I look like this because I am an influencer. I'm not saying that it is not a problem that anyone seems as if they are something, to use it to make money, but I am saying that it is not right to say that about me, she says.