There is a reason to smile for the time being of the well-known blogger Alexandra Staffensen.
On his blog migogmintinderbaby.dk tells she that she has found a girlfriend.
'I damn struggled a little to get David to realize that he was supposed to be my girlfriend. In fact, it is over a year and a half ago, I met him on the Peaks the first time. And you know what? It has been worth it all,' she writes.
As one of Denmark's most popular bloggers has a 28-year-old Alexandra Staffensen many faithful followers, and they could quickly recognize the 37-year-old man. In 2006, David Langhoff Jensen in 'Paradise Hotel', which he actually went and won together with partner Linda Algaard, however, took the ass on him in the finals and flew home to Denmark with all the money.
Now, he has won the Alexandra's heart, and it is a happy blogger, who picks up the phone, when the Extra Leaf is calling.
- I found him on the Peaks, and fell in love quite quickly in his looks and cute eyes. I just knew that he was going to be my from the first time I saw him. He is the only one out of the many, many men, I have datet, where I have been able to notice that I quite sincerely was in love with, tells Alexandra Staffensen.
the Couple were actually lovers in autumn, but they chose to keep it private in the beginning.
- It was a huge thing for me that I had a new girlfriend, and it is also a great thing for a new gf, that I have a great blog and so many followers, which of course was insanely curious, she says.
On the migogmintinderbaby.dk share Alexandra Staffensen with frankness and honesty out of the details of his life, and the new boyfriend accepts that he in the future is going to be a part of it.
- You can't avoid to be a part of it all and be in public, if one is to be in a relationship with me, she observes.
- Has put some restrictions as to what you should share about your relationship?
- No, we have not actually, but the deal is that I ask him if it is okay first. So long as he does not even need to ask up to Q&A's, so is he right open. He supports me 100 percent in what I'm doing.
And then there's the detail about 'Paradise Hotel'. When one of Denmark's well-known bloggers and a former 'Paradise Hotel'-winner together, is a new kendispar created.
- I have not actually even seen the season he was with. I was only 15 years old at the time, he was with. It is more something I hear from others when I tell about us. So people say, that it was him with the nice eyes. I have actually not heard anything negative about him in the connection. It also could not rage me less, what past he has, or what he has done before, she concludes.