Writer and blogger Jaleh Tavakoli has published a statement in the controversial case, where she and her husband run the risk of losing their foster child, because she has shared a video on Facebook showing the killing of Danish Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Norwegian Maren Ueland in Morocco back in december.
the Statement is a public response to the Socialtilsyn the East and, therefore, practically identical with it, as she by on Wednesday to hand over to them. The post is available on her Facebook profile.
- the Statement is a clarion call and a hope that the politicians come on the field, says Jaleh to Ekstra Bladet.
- I do not believe that politicians should deal with individual cases or similar, but here we are talking about, that one will go in and make a strong intervention on the basis of something that is completely wrong.
Jaleh hope that her case can create a focus on the legislation in the area, so that in the future will put greater weight on the interests of children in similar cases. Social security Mai Mercado has already announced that she is willing to look at the rules.
- They say that I am immoral and unethical in relation to what I'm doing in my work and believe on the net, but nothing about my role as a parent, she says.
- You relate not at all to what the child's best interests are. If there was the least you could say about the child, so they had probably mentioned it. So because they could not find any problems with my daughter's well-being, they are going solely by the video, me and my media exposure.
Jaleh at the same time stresses that she has not been convicted of anything illegal.
- I'm not even been charged in the case or questioned by the police, she says.
Both Jaleh and her husband were invited to a meeting with Socialtilsynet Monday, but chose to refuse.
- We think, that it was pointless to come to the meeting, as we believed that we were already doomed in advance, says Jaleh Tavakoli.
- It can not be supposed that we should sit down and negotiate our future freedom of expression. They had actually written, no matter what they would not change their assessment of the case.
the Case has the most recent time filled much of the media and has taken hard on the small family, in addition to plejebarnet also count a new little brother.
- As parents, we have been completely in shock and tried to get the everyday life to hang together, while we constantly must talk with journalists, politicians, experts and attorneys, says Jaleh Tavakoli.
in Addition, they have tried to shield their foster child from the debate. She is still happy, unaware of the tragic situation the family is in, and the hope Jaleh, that she will continue to be.
- whether it is consciously or unconsciously, it will of course constantly be in her head, that she does not have the same security as any other, and it is not at all to live with, she says.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Socialtilsyn the East, but they indicate that they do not comment on individual cases, which are under the management of the case.