With this proposal will go some professionals in and tell them: 'Now tightens up!'
And: 'now do such and such, so help your children in the best way possible.'
so says 20-year-old Josefine C to DR dk, for The proposal to skilsmisseforældre should be forced to at least one hour of counseling with a psychologist or social worker in the public sector. The DF supports the proposal, so that it is well on the way to get the majority and Josefine, who become skilsmissebarn at the age of 7 - can only see advantages:
- I think that the day would be able to talk better together.
- Maybe we had, for example been able to keep one common confirmation instead of two.
- Maybe shared birthdays and the like, which of course I had wanted - and which, I think, there are many others who also want, she says to DR. dk, but should you believe the Facebook-comments, which right now is ticking on DRs profile, so it is completely misunderstood, that the public should be mixed into private cases such as divorces:
- People who want the divorce, must take the responsibility for their decision.
- the State must not interfere in people's divorce.
- the Money can easily be used elsewhere in health care or psychiatry, writes Hanne L f.ex. in a comment,there has got 16 likes, and Jette B is also not excited about:
- when no sites with forced.
- Those that want help can get it by to seek out and ask about it.
- the State must not play power in this area, she writes, while Stine H - living in Norway - is more positive:
- After the divorce from my ex-husband we went to compulsory arbitration (skilsmisserådgivning).
- I have no doubt that this will be many children for good.
- This is about children and not about selfish parents.
- I have today good communication with my daughter's father and who knows if we had had the same communication, if we had reflected together on divorce, write Stine.