a year ago sold the FC Midtjylland Alexander Sørloth, but not the gold.
In spite of rekordsalget of the hyperfarlige Norwegian to Crystal Palace managed central jutland to beat Bolton in a thrilling guldkamp.
Now it is FC Copenhagen, as the Danish champions to duel with, and this time it's not to sell the team's most dangerous in January.
Paul Onuachu said after the victory in Horsens, it was his last battle in the FCM-shirt and did not exactly anything to hide his dream of going out into the football-Europe.
the FC Midtjylland first want to sell after the season, but as the director Claus Steinlein even took note, they said the same about Sørloth a year ago.
And should it end with a Onuachu-sale, end up the championship in FC Copenhagen. In any case, if you are to believe Ekstra ekspertkommentator Stig Tøfting.
- FC Midtjylland has a wide squad, but I can't get an eye on who should be able to replace Onuachu. Last year, when they sold Sørloth, they had after all still Onuachu.
- Mayron George has not the same level, and although FC Midtjylland have scored many goals, is far from Onuachu and down to the next on the list. He is their clearly dangerous, says Stig Tøfting on the long nigerian, who with his scoring in Horsens came up on the 11 super League-scores in this season.
Paul Onuachu has got the web to flutter in this season. 11 times has the nigerian hit the spot in the premier League. Photo: Jens Dresling
Awer Mabil, Jacob Poulsen and Marc Dal Her, the next silkeborg on the list with five goals.
- I think that the last year had the replacements ready, but I don't think that this time they can cope with the big sales. FC Copenhagen looks really strong, and they're not going to sell someone reads the assessment from Tøfting.
the Copenhageners go on vacation three points ahead of FC Midtjylland, and in addition to the head start they have on paper easier fixtures at the start of the spring, where only the away game in Farum in advance seems tricky.
- When the base game is over, it will either be the status quo, or FCK has increased the lead. So FC Midtjylland will really be pressed within the two inter matches in the playoffs.
- It may be that even two wins will not be enough for them. If FCK will win one of the two matches, it will be hard for Nsw, says Stig Tøfting and notes that the FCK opposite to the FCM do not need to use force on the cup in the spring.
FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland have long since put Brøndby in the mesterskabskampen, and the club from the Area may not even know themselves sure to enter in the mesterskabsslutspillet.
Alexander Zorniger came again in the focus after a Brøndby match. Photo credit: Anders Kjærbye/Ritzau Scanpix
After four wins in a row, and lost Alexander Zornigers crew very disappointing 2-3 home at Brøndby Stadion to oprykkeren Vendsyssel in the last battle.
Thus have Bolton only three points down to the OB and Horsens on the wrong side of the line.
The defeat was a big bet, and in relation to slip the playoffs, one should never say never. When you can lose weight at home Again, you can't say that get in danger, says Stig Tøfting.
After the defeat stole coach Alexander Zorniger again in the headlines after a major exchange of views.
This time it was not with their own followers, but with fellow defender Anthony Jung, who had to put the ears to the Zornigers truths after a weak performance.
Stig Tøfting is not the ømskindede type that are offended about this kind of thing, but he is still at the episode, which filled very after hjemmebanefiaskoen.
- Now, they have just had an episode with the fans and needed something quiet. It here is going to inflate to the fire, and the kind of, you should fix the within.
But okay, the waves may go high when your adrenaline pumps, and you have just lost a battle, that you should have won without problems, says Ekstra fodboldkommentator.
Brøndby go on winter break in third place, but has been distanced with respectively 17 and 14 points of guldbejlerne FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland.
Sports and Games The big trænerkarussel: He is the hunted game!